User avatar

Squall

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for low review count.

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Laenaya Sevriens | Plaza Cafe | 6:23AM All this time Eli was rambling about his powers, Laenaya was quickly eating away at her breakfast. She almost spat out the scrambled ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Hey. Can the Black Mages who haven't posted yet post ASAP? Thanks.

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Laenaya Sevriens | The Streets of Dolen | 6:12AM “Hey K. Mind taking us to the town’s plaza first for our morning feed? Or are your goggles on too tight ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Hey guys. Sorry that I let this SB for dead. I've been pretty emo for the last 6 days and wasn't able to do anything about this SB until now. ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Probing potential (Physics help)

    If there are anyone there that does physics or whatnot, then I greatly appreciate your help on a question that I'm stuck on lol. Question: The electric potential V in ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Should I add that to the profile? I'm finishing it now. That would be a good idea Raz. Iceprincess, I've decided to give the leader role to Lumierre just to ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Feel free to start now guys. The Royal Guards start in the town (they are about to start the search) whereas the Black Mages are on the outskirts of the ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Name: Laenaya Sevriens Character picture: Laenaya.jpg Character quote: “Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family too.” “Never mind what haters say, ignore them till they

    Aug 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux) DT

    Title says all. :) We use this to suggest ideas, plot related issues, and discuss as to how certain characters will react. Updated: Character list is up. Character list: Royal ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Isle of Rain (Eidolon's Chains redux)

    Note: This storybook is a derivative of a storybook called “Eidolon’s Chains”. It will borrow some of the concepts from that SB but you don’t need to know what’s happening ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unity Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hello Bickazer. As Vera Noble stepped onto the train platform, she realized that she’d barely spoken to her mother all summer. She only realized that now? What has she been ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm here (18+ for a REASON)

    Hey there Baboon. I think I'm gonna keep this brief. I tried doing a line by line of this, but couldn't. There's a montonal feel to your sentences. Your sentences ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    Hello pshxhoney. It’s cliché, because everything always starts in the basement. Ok so you've identified it has a cliche, but I think we can all tell that it's a cliche ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Wish On A Star

    Hi there. The entire song is cliche, no offense. I mean how many times have you heard the phase "wish on a star"? There is nothing interesting about this piece, ...

    Jul 25, 2010


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie