User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Midst of Chaos - Chapter 4

    Hey Reakeda. The dialogue was one of the highlights of this. I liked how it was quite realistic and it worked well with the situation that was presented in this ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Well aren't you a pretty sight Pingu.

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Well well Adam. Guess I have to repeat myself again lol. This was another gripping chapter and one of my favourites. I love how you use your descriptions to show ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Not a morning person

    Hey Charlie. This was pretty well written. It flowed very nicely and quite cohorant on the reader. I also like how the descriptions were also simple in its nature, but ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friday -- Part 2

    Hey Mat, The darkness was absolute, blanketing everything that he knew and making it crueler. Excellent opening sentnece. He put a hand on Dave’s leg, and even through the blanket, ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    Hrmm I read the first Pendragon book. It's a decent read but too simple in my opinion. The characters are quite well developed in a sense and I like how ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Endless Possibilities -- Prologue

    Hey Mat. This was quite well written as a whole. Simply crafted, simple descriptions but works well in establishing the mood of the setting and how the character feels. I ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A God's Game - Prologue

    Hey there. Ok first of all, this piece doesn't really have such a strong base. Tricksters, Master, CD, stars, planets and galaxies. How are they related? Can you elaborate as ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mea Culpa I

    Ah Snoink, thanks for clarifying that bit for me. I didn't know that this piece had drawn influence from Samson and Delilah. In chat with Suzanne, I did admit that ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    LAF that pic of you is cute. I like how your hair and blue green eyes stand out with your pale white face. The glasses makes you look smart and ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mea Culpa I

    Hey Suzanne :) First of, I quite liked this. It was quite compelling and refreshing to read, and the way you presented the theme was quite creative. Your prose and ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Good books out there?

    I recommend "The Old Kingdom Trilogy" by Garth Nix. That is consist of Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen. Be warned though that you need to have a good thinking mind to ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friday -- Part 1

    Hey Mat. Ok. I spotted some minor grammar mistakes which you can spot when you proofread. Ok, now I think there needs to be more imagery in this piece. Your ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Road Home [Prologue]

    He was tall, lithe and confident, a man whose every gesture suggested he was the master of his environment. That bit is an info dump and I think you can ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Challenge

    Hey Reakeda. I would like to say that this was quite well written and the flow of it overall was quite smooth. In some places, it was rather hard to ...

    Dec 7, 2007


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"