User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just Another Life

    Hey Ayra :D Well I did promise that I'm going to be harsher on you. Let's start this trend with this piece shall we? The silence is almost tangible. I ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magitech;Tales of Vlora

    Okay i understand all of what you saying i've said this once before i dont want to give away everything in the first chapter i wanna leave some mystery with ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Skidia Forever, Chapter One: Space Turbulence

    Hey there mintantlers, and welcome to YWS. “They’re gaining on us! Coystar, get us out of here!” she hissed. Not very original for dialogue in my opinion. The cat alien ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirits of Life- Chapter 1

    Hey there wildnaturespirit, and welcome to YWS. ( I have not seen you before so yeah.) Sunlight was pouring into the room. You might want to expand on the showing ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: InBetween(Part Two)

    Hey there Midori, and welcome to YWS. "She can't hear you Seth." Said the voice of a woman unseen, that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere. The full stop ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heiress [Chapter One]

    Hey Syd, I’ve always felt a strong vibe inside of me when I knew he was around, a type of lurching in my stomach and I feel my blood begin ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morphology: Andy

    I tried to read one but simply put it down since it's neither refreshing nor interesting. You'll have to read more than just one to find something worthwhile :wink: Well ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of (Untitled)

    Hey there Falcon_Ablaze, and welcome to YWS :D . A dark, sullen being with seal brown hair and piercingly clear blue eyes was just barely distinguishable sitting on a mahogany ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Olivia

    Hey there Azlia, My bubble of idle thought is burst as the electric school bell rings, sharp and metallic like an alarm clock. The rustle of papers and the squeak ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: my story

    Hey there blurstarr9009, and welcome to YWS ^^ In a land before time, where mountains are still young, in three different times, heroes will meet. They will cross vast expanses ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 5)

    Hey Errant, Entering the quiet town lined with nice cottages and brick walkways, people waved to Victoria and always said, “Good day.” or “So nice to see you again, Lady ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    Khfan890, yes, they left because of high tax rates. However, in what specific way did the cause of high tax rates had influenced the view of the main character to ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    Hey there Onceuponatim3xo, The old photo showed a child cradled in his mother’s arms. The mother smiled widely as the baby slept. The next showed another infant in her father’s ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Exiles: 2

    Hey Rubric, Syd is right, I'm back XD Just asking, is this an individual chapter or is it just a part of your novel? His fine armour proved useless as, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Star Crossed Prologue

    Hey there Audy, I won't do a line to line, as I don't think you need one. Firstly, I think you had too many descriptions. It's nice that you have ...

    Jan 5, 2008


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese