User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Inquiry

    Hey there man. I haven't seen you at all around these forums. Welcome to YWS and we hope you'll stay with us forever :twisted: I'll be your reviewer for today. ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chaper 1-One's Love for the World

    One’s love for the world Derek, that’s my name and this, is my story. It starts on a day like any other; average day, average problems, average life. While everything ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Campfire

    Hey Mr Jigglypuff. I did promised to review this when I was chat. Sorry that I took so long, I was busy with school work and stuff. You'll noticed that ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh Corrie (2)

    Hey there Lucy. Well I did promised to get around to doing this. So here we go. A small trickle of water fell from the gutter along my roof and ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I'm going to give this a star. I feel inspired looking at this. It's like she's twirling her soul/ life energy as a weapon, like a pair of bolas. If ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I stop myself from slacking off?

    Hey guys. Well I have a creative writing assessment due in two weeks time and I've already started writing for it. Basically, we are to write a short 400-500 piece ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Final Musings of an Old General

    Hey there Vernon. You asked and I'm here to deliver the verdict. Rain crashed down against the window, followed by muffled rumblings and bright incandescent flashes. The old General scratched ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Hey Adam. Sorry if my critique of this chapter was a bit delayed, I was tired last night and decided to hit the sack. I've printed chapter 14 out and ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Hey there. The poem doesn't really have a specific purpose or message that you are trying to convey. To me, they seem to be a bunch of metaphors and similies ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NN -- Prologue: Dark Water, Pale flame

    Hey there Camille. Sorry if I haven't reviewed your work earlier. I'm quite busy lately with life and school work. So I apologize. Ok you've pmed me to check this ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Hello Camille. I see that you summoned me to critique the revised version. Well here I am. Lets roll. My pelt begins to prickle, but I do not move; my ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Wolf's Writings

    Just to let you know, I'm only suggesting that you should try using extended metaphors as you seem to be the person that uses metaphors quite a bit. Don't be ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diary of a Villain: Prologue Part 1

    Hey there Valor. I'm supposed to be doing my poetry analysis essay, but I thought that I should critique this first. You are that important :) The line went all ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Vivi...I am now your loyal servant. Command me at your will mistress! "bows"

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NN -- Prologue

    Hello! Disappointing Camille, calling me a random member on my guest book "face/palm :cry: ". Here we go: Thud. The arrow flew straight and true, feathers flashing in the mid-morning ...

    Feb 27, 2008


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill