User avatar

Squall

  • Romantic Novels Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    Hey there. As the bright picturesque sun lit their face I found myself mesmerised, I had never experienced a feeling of such an idealist nature. Not really a good hook. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    Hey Adam. The hesitance boomed like a fog horn. I'm not really a fan of this simile; how is a fog horn related to the title of "heat"? That sharp ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dream of the Fayth's critique booth

    Hello stranger! Welcome to my shop! What are you buying? But seriously, all I can offer you are free critiques. If you know me, I can be a critical critiquer ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How long does your editing take?

    It takes me almost two weeks to edit my creative writing assessment which only has 680 words to it. Yes, I'm such a perfectionist lol.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I love how when somebody even just mentions Eragon/Paolini we all just jump at it =D It's so amazing. Following what she said, I'm sure there are other authors who ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Only Friend

    Hey there. This is a free critique that you get for participating the contest. Enjoy. Sparks popped into being, fireflies breaking free and surviving for a few seconds before being ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    Thanks for the critiques guys. I've edited the piece throughly and I believe that it is much more clearer and conscise than the 2nd draft. I hope you'll enjoy it. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Love, My Greatest Terror

    Hey there JCobsesed :D When you turned your head to hear my voice, or brought your hands to your face for the first time. I cried in joy for you, ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    that like a new pokemon from a new pokemon series? Or did you just make him up?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    Hrmm thanks for your critiques guys. Phorcys: I'm glad that you've decided to read another of my works. Thank you. :D The purpose of the piece is to write a ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blank - Chapter 2

    Hey Kenpachi. Serena jumped off the boulder and started off for Fian at full stride, “I didn't realize you were such a crybaby-” Sevil jumped off the boulder and ran ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    removed

    Apr 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing For Colour (re-make)

    Hey Pingu. :D The hundreds of dresses are lined carefully, but tightly, next to one another, pressing together. You wonder, vaguely, if any will be of use before continuing your ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Overeasy: You look sassy in the 2nd pic.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Raining Mirrors: Prologue

    Thanks for the grammatical nitpick Jab Jab :D It was much appreciated. I've also taken the part where you are unsure as to whether they are teenagers or just in ...

    Mar 30, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury