-
Re: Hidden in Red
Hello Laf. A child sits in front of the mirror, her eyes intent upon her own delicate face. With a gentle hand, she strokes her cheek, admiring the softness, the ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Dream of the Fayth's critique booth
I don't critique parts too, I prefer to review the whole thing. I will definitely contact you then once I finish Circus Pirates! :D ~Yoyo 8) Well chapters count too ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: ~
Hey there. Felix woke with a jolt at the sound of a piercing scream. This is kinda cliche. Main character waking up due to a sound? Not the most original ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I wanna pinch Camille's face! She's so adorable.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Death Trilogy-Book 1-Chapter 1
Hey there. I threw my friends lives away so that I would be safe. They were nothing to me; I just dropped them in the dust, like nothing. A war ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Andy
It definately needs colour. The style also seems kinda too simple, even though it's cute to look at. I think it needs some higher degree of technique for it to ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Evil Angel- Chapter Two
Hey there JC. I did say that I'm going to read the 2nd chapter XD. I closed my eyes, but something about the footsteps made them weird. Made me listen ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: locked
Hey there. The random bleep of items being scanned echoed through the large, marble-tiled grocery store. Why do you need to be so wordy about a bar code being scanned ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Fall of Gods first chapter
Hey there. I assume you've played Majora's Mask? "points to your avatar" The times were simple. To the east lay the great sea, and to the west the great mountains. ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Werewolf Lovesick Blues Chapter 1
Hey there. Here I am, gnawing on some Possum-y thing, when the sudden, human thought popped into my head. Not a good start. I mean can you describe what the ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: His Mother's ring *Real version*
Hey there. This is not a cliff hanger, this is more of an incomplete piece of writing. From this piece, you stated there is a ring filled with power (LOTR ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Dead of Night
Hey there. The first thing I noticed is this piece is way too short. There is not enough information/ showing for serious readers to really get a good idea of ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Evil Angel- Chapter One
Hey there JC, sorry that I haven't reviewed this earlier, I was busy. My heart sank. I knew it was coming, but still, every time somebody actually wanted to talk ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: A Pierced Heart
Hey Timea, I've already talked to you about it on MSN. Here is a little critique of it on here. I already said the first line is cliche; why a ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: A River
Hey there. When I read this poem, I felt that it went off in all directions and there really wasn't anything exciting about it. How exactly does a river cry? ...
Apr 19, 2008
