User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Serpent Crown--on the backburner

    Hey gyrfalcon. "He is a troublemaker, lord," sneered Reshold. "He is insubordinate, he resists punishment, he stirs dissention among the other slaves, he thinks himself above his tasks, the list ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: EverWayward 1 [Revised]

    Hey there. The grave is dug. I see you; your scythe drags in the snow. You wait earnestly by the coffin; time to meet your desire. Ok firstly, I don't ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Hello Yoha. The moon was high overhead when I first saw its grungy grey sails ahead of me near the horizon. It looked to be a safe merchant ship. I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Oh Rieda, your so smexy.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Thanks for the rpg nate XD P.S: Hunt me down you guys! He set a bounty on my head for 1.2k XD

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Chapter 1

    Hey Church. “This is an emergency broadcast bulletin!” The automated system yelped as the speaker was whipped away by the two hundred plus mile per hour winds of a freshly ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    Wow you're a good drawer LAF. I love the curls on the hair and the body of the girl. The picture has this kinda anime feel to it which somehow ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    Hey Dreamer. He turns to face Sam, the girl sitting across from him. At sixteen, he seems so much more mature to her. He is handsome, his face perfectly made. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon II

    Hey Grif. Well I've already mentioned as to how I felt about this piece. I like the simple style that this is written in as it really makes the humour ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Behind the Soul...

    What programme did you use for that? I get the impression that the soul likes music due to the way the pattern moves.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain Drop

    Overeasy, many things have been said about this and I agree with most of them. I like the way that you described the rain drop falling onto the Earth, but ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fantasy Wolf

    I like the 2nd one the best. I also think the neck looks a bit long and it doesn't really seem to show the body. Just gave me that impression.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait

    I think there needs to be a theme to this. I mean your a pretty girl, but I don't see the message behind it. Look up Deviant art, the pictures ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bearer - Chapter 1

    Hey there Dusk. With a grin, they headed into town on shore leave, Danic bouncing L’ira lightly on his shoulders. I'm kinda confused by this sentence. Are you saying that ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles Prolouge/Chapter 1/2

    Hey there. Buildings had toppled over one another or broken off into separate parts. Plants and vines had overgrown and tangled themselves around any nearby objects they could find. Dozens ...

    Apr 21, 2008


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice