User avatar

Squall

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (3)

    Hello Suzanne. Trisha took the box from me. “She gave you Jesus Cookies!” Haha. She kept smiling at something else, always smiling. She smiled like you would expect God to ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (2)

    Man I'm a noob. Got the names mixed up in my critique. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll change it now. Sorry for the mistake, it's my fault not yours ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (2)

    Hey again Suzanne. I did promise that I would read the 2nd part of this :) The burnt red paint on the door was pealing like a flakey scab. Haha. ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Exorcist

    Hey there Esme, it's been a while. Apparitions are not the dead called to life, but merely imprints of their old selves, Summoned for a set time to pass on ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Exorcist

    Hey there Esme. It's been a while. "Apparitions are not the dead called to life, but merely imprints of their old selves, Summoned for a set time to pass on ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sweeter Music

    Hey Jiggity. I basically printed this out and did the critique there. Now I'm transferring it over here. It would be incriminating enough, if they hadn’t caught her in the ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frozen Trains

    Hey Cassandra :) Even though I was fifteen minutes early for the time we’d agreed to meet, my nerves weren’t calm. They were on fire. Ok. First of all, the ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    Hey Suzanne. I ran away from home when leaves were hanging to trees by their last vein. Excellent start! Starting the game off with a powerful extended metaphor that skillfully ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    What a hardout Saint Razorblade.

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Desolate Hearts

    Hey there dear :D Time for the extraordinary critique :) Cheeks burning, heart thumping so loud you’re certain everybody can hear, legs to useless jelly. Legs turning to useless jelly ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    Actually I'm gonna take back on what I said in my post above. After actually finishing the book, I actually understood as to why Jennifer wrote it in the way ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having another typical cat as an avatar

    May 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    I'm currently reading "A Gathering Light" for my novel study in my English class. I think it's a pretty alright book, but I don't really like Mattie's character, as she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Man I'm like reckless as on sanctum nowadays. But hey, at least I killed Nate yet again XD

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Oooo Rieda, you make me go coo coo...

    May 4, 2008


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx