-
Re: Hello
Sup bro, and welcome to YWS. I used to write romance (or tried too) until I realized how awkward and teenage angsty it was lol. So yeah...welcome welcome!
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Name: Karman Mayfield Age: 18 Song which represents her: Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers Description of appearance: Karman is of above average height, has dirty, dark brown hair at shoulder's ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain discussion
Post here for any ideas for the story book. Currently, I'm thinking as to how we can expand on the magic system.
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Introduction: There is a city located between the sea and the mountains, governed by a Royal Family for many centuries. As precipitation often occurs, the Royal Family hires scientists and ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Hii, I'm a newbie=/
Hello and welcome to YWS. Judging from your post, you seem to like writing on the teenage age group. Well there is nothing actually wrong about that, it's qutie easily ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Heyy! I'm new!
Hello. Why not tell more about yourself? Why do you write? What genre do you write? What is your favourite author? If you need me, feel free to PM me ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: I'm New
Hello Jonathan, and welcome to YWS. Mind telling us as to what genre you write? What is your novel about? And how come you decided to get back into writing ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having a picture of yourself on your avatar.
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: I can't get attached to my characters!
We have characters in narratives because they are conventions used to help tell the story on the whole? Yeah, to some extent, but in my opinion they enrich the story ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I might actually watch it later, though it looks like it follows very closely with the structures of the originals.
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: I can't get attached to my characters!
We have characters in narratives because they are conventions used to help tell the story on the whole. How exactly do they help tell this story? What aspects do you ...
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Song of Shallow Waters III: Storm's Edge
Hey there Lynlyn, welcome back to YWS. “Silence!” one of the mutineers roared, and Isaac recognized the voice, for the first time, as distinctly American. If he had recognized the ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: God Still Loves You (4)
Yay part 4. She dropped all her books on the couch, and as soon as the words could escape her lips, Nina said, “You should see my basement.” Ooo foreshadowing. ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)
Finally, chapter 14. with a twirl that sent her black hair into a spiral she led them through the mass of people waiting in line. Capital "w". “This way gentlemen. ...
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!
Happy birthday Nate. Man don't you feel old.
May 30, 2008
