-
Re: Match Maker
Are you on a high Heather? Me and Suzie? Omg lol.
Sep 12, 2008 -
Re: Red String ties
Hello Flora. I think the main problem with the piece is that it's very jumbled and drawn out. Each paragraph seems to randomly portray something but it doesn't work with ...
Sep 12, 2008 -
Re: The Dark Knight
The film was so good, I became addicted to one of Joker's phrases: "Why so serious? :twisted: " Watched it on imax with my friends :D
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Drops of Summer
Hello rosethorn. We had Tom turn up the music loud enough so that he couldn’t hear us talking to each other. You introduce Tom rather suddenly. This is kind of ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Death of a hero
Hello Fellow. He was crushed and Ashea’s voice was calling him in vain. A thread of blood was streaming down his half-opened mouth and then onto his cheek. The dreadful ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: xx
Hello Pingu. They're things that break and get replaced until they break again. I like this. It reflects how whores would keep going for different people. It's a clever extended ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Prologue for Shadow's Angel
No, the purpose of the pendant from what I've read is solely to indicate to the audience that it is angelic. The same message can be communicated by simply adding ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Prologue for Shadow's Angel
I don't get why you would waste words describing the pendant itself. It's so long winded and unnecessary. You can say that it's beautiful and it would hold the same ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: "A Gathering Light" literacy essay
Hello readers. I have an english exam coming up this week and I'm preparing for it by writing practice essays for the texts that we studied in class. I would ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 10
Hello KJ. I think you are on the right track in writing it in first person and attempting to humanize wolves. However, it lacks depth and never really has a ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: A Pure Love
Hello JabJab. A distant growl rumbled over the distance between her and the storm, but she paid no mind. A distant growl rumbled over the distance between her and the ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: there's a new version.
Hello Esme. Master Pillet was a person positively viewing the world around him, with the prized ability to crush, likewise cuticle, any court opponents in the Great Grand Hall vicinity. ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Elfs
If you are going to have elves in your story, you must ask yourself this: Why am I having elves in my fantasy? What purpose do they serve? Having elves ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: how big is your book collection?
4. Prefer to just lend books out of the library. Saves $$
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics
Yeah the opening was really good. I was playing an MMORPG when it was on and I found myself focusing much more on the tv than the game (and I'm ...
Aug 9, 2008
