User avatar

Squall

  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    Yay. Obama ftw :D

    Nov 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: But Not Tonight

    Hello Freak. Now he was in high school, and cruel world of judgment and harsh words. "a" not "and". He didn't wear the right clothes or date the right girls. ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening

    Hello! The comments that I make here are simply to push you further as a writer, not to offend you. The night was cold and bright with stars, the moon ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Ghost Writer

    I didn't do a lot before I started because I was being lazy but I've done quite a chunk so far today and It doesn't feel quite write. Pun intended? ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    I think there should be a section dedicated to the writers' main characters in the user profile section. There should be some fields where ther writer can show to the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Zipper of Your Pants

    Hello Chey. Sara laughed, ignoring my weak attempt at a dodge. “You knew it would catch up to you.” Be specific. What kind of "dodge" are you referring to? “Don’t ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Nice Adam! Didn't know that you had grown facial hair.

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah Stolenhearts, pleasant eye candy :D

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Higher Race part 2

    Part 2. Jasmine sighed, and reached for the child’s hand, which was promptly hidden under the table. Instead, she grabbed Ryan under the arms and hoisted him up to her ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Not even a bit. I would be content to stay like that all day. Under my covers, all warm, within the dream I was having. I was in the perfect ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    The soft rustling of the leaves had brought out a strange calmness in her. When she was out treating the people that had been made sick by the disease or ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    "Hold still." Eir poured another bucket of water onto the boy's wound. She then wrapped a clean cloth around it and tied a knot. "Here, drink this." She handed to ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    Name: Eir Position: She is the daughter (princess) of the King and part of the Royal Family that serves Odin. She is proficient in various forms of healing, especially herb-craft ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    As I'm such a feminist and that my mock exams are now over, I think I'll take Eir and join this story book :D I'll post my profile once I ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Higher Race

    Hello Chey. The blocks tumbled across the rug, spreading around the child’s plump thighs in casual disarray. I think it would be better if you had said "toys". I was ...

    Sep 18, 2008


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming