-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Feeling sexy eh Overeasy? Bittersweet: haha, the baby is cute as
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: The Witch Prince, One (Edited x 2)
I'll just clarify some of my points. I don't quite follow what you're saying. I need more sensory imagery, but not imagery with the eyes- So, I need to include ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Castlesinthesky: Wow, you really are pretty. :D Layleun: You are pretty too. Nice costumes by the way. I've only posted in this thread once. Guess I should do so again. ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Connie's YWS Fan-Fic
Hahhaha. Still can't get past the fact that you seem a bit girly Conrad? Man I feel like doing a fanfic based on YWS now I think you should had ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: The Witch Prince, One (Edited x 2)
Hi there Shadow, I'm back again 8) With serpentine speed he went to grab it, but as he did a bicep slammed into his chin and threw him off the ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Salutations
I always tell myself that I don't read enough, because the only books I would have read this year would have been ones that were obligatory for school work, which ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: What Do You Love About YWS?
I joined YWS because I like to be able to create something that no one else has. It gives this strange feeling of satisfaction, knowing that what you made belongs ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Hello from cooldude19967
Hehe. Welcome to YWS. Yeah that happens with those that aren't into the craft. It's probably because they do not know what's wrong with the piece or that they can't ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Drowning.
Hehe. Hello Pingu. Rap on the knuckles, mister, wear the dunce hat now. I assume this refers to God but this bit stuck me as kind of odd. I think ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: In the Dragonfly's Void ~ Chapter One
Hi there. I think the problem with the piece is that there isn't much happening. About 3/4 of the piece is about Maryse encouraging the narrator to look at the ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Illusions of Life (2nd Draft- Horror/Fantasy)
Hello. The night was deathly silent and besides the harsh breathing of the woman it appeared as if there were no other living things present. Run on sentence. Try using ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Story...
I don't get it. Why should we care about where the elf-like race's powers are derived from? Fantasy should be about making the implausible plausible and being able to express ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Vampire Empire
Hello there. I won't be giving a line to line critique on this. Instead, I'm going to give you some of my knowledge and hopefully it will encourage you to ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Words With Which We Say, Goodbye -Edited-
What's up JC? It's been a while. When I can home two nights before her television show was to be aired, the house was dark and quiet, with every light ...
Nov 13, 2008 -
Re: untitled
Hello. I printed this out and was reading it while I was having lunch. Here are my notes: Joanna looked around the vast chamber that imprisoned her. Describe the chamber. ...
Nov 8, 2008
