User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Traitor Colonel -- Chapter One

    Hey there Sureal :D I did say that I was going to critique all of this series. I'm a man of my words. If this is because of alcohol, Leo ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: YWS fanfic.

    Minus 10 points for mocking Twilight in a fanfic. Na joking. I think there should had been more interaction between Bella/Edward with other characters. It could had been extended further ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Excerpt for Princess

    Hey day tripper. I think the piece focuses too heavily on the physical descriptions of the characters rather than the actual relationships of characters and/her the characterization of the novels. ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silvery Whispers - Part One

    Hi there Inksplatter, and welcome to YWS. What do you think of it so far? Anyways, I printed this out during lunch and read it while waiting for my noodles ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Hey Raimura. 8) I personally don't like this poem. It reads more like a rant that I would find in someone's blog from Bebo, MySpace, FaceBook etc. It's written with ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brick by Brick

    Explanation for the word Goddess being thrown in there is fairly simple. The narrator of the poem would be myself, when I do as for spiritual guidance then I ask ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I don't see why you should be upset that you lost the bet Spring, you are pretty.

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I couldn't agree more, Jig. You're lucky you don't live in the US; I heard about Twilight the entire ride to school this morning. :x If I were to ever ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Whoa Sureal, didn't you once had an emo fringe? Looking good though man. I finally managed to borrow my mum's camera. :D

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Emma: Dang! I'd kill for a room like that. Gwen: Whoa, you look a lot more grown up now.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brick by Brick

    Hey Overeasy. What's up. Your first two lines introduce the poem well and establishes the metaphor in the poem. However, the next four lines seem rather useless. They are merely ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: City Skies - Part One

    Hello Vivi. I believe I did said that I would help you out a bit to get you back on track. Anyways, you need to make it more clear to ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: gawd this is hard!

    Vivi, try writing to express an idea or theme to the audience. A lot of writers write to simply express their views. For example, in "The Lovely Bones", one of ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What's to come

    Hey there StolenHearts, how are you? Endless streams of tears ran down their cheeks as they looked at me in my casket. Endless? Do you think people would cry endlessly? ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Tryin To Come Back

    Yay, Vivi is back. You better stay for good this time eh?

    Nov 20, 2008


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables