User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: your opinion please (poll included)

    Hey there lxtmidnight, just dropping in briefly. You've got me interested, but only due to the last sentence. I'm curious as to the reasons behind it. However, what disappointed me ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twisting Paths: Preface [Edited]

    Hi there M Dragon, welcome to YWS. Good to see another fantasy writer. All I could see was see the dry, cracked ground stretch off in to the horizon where ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Hey there Thealyn Rosewolf, welcome to YWS. The sound from the alarm woke me up before I was ready to start my day after one of his visits, but is ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Enigmus Ch. #1

    Hey there Penguin. I am back as requested. It was a village that was completely dependent on the surrounding environment; its rich oceans and thick evergreen forests gave it the ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alone in the Dark: prolouge and chap.1

    Hello Archer123, and welcome to YWS. My name is Andy and I will be your reviewer for today. The air was cold and muggy. Everytime I took a breath it ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: runaway revisited - an exert.

    Yay Wolf! Welcome back. I get to see more of your writing. It's warm inside the store. Seeing Noah, a boy from my class, I make my way to the ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sooo, um, yeah, I'm new.

    Ooo, so you did post a welcome onto the site Lily. Nice to see that your a fantasy writer. Just curious though, why did you decide to take part in ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Moderator: Kitty15

    Congratz Heather. I had a strong feeling that you would make it to that position one day. You've been so active and friendly throughout the site and an inspiration to ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Dirt Track Road [title not decided]

    Hey there Tusker. The wind tickled his ear and played an impossible note on the flute. The bamboo called to him and it wasn’t long before he let his lips ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Beta - Chapter 1

    Hey there Sheik. Welcome to YWS. Good to see another Legend of Zelda fan. Legend of Zelda for the win! :D Anyways, I've printed this out so that I could ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Enigmus Ch. #1

    Hey there Penguin, are you one of PenguinAttack's troops? It was a village that was completely dependent on the surrounding environment; its rich oceans and thick evergreen forests gave it ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway [two]

    Hey Jared. The sunlight sprinkled over East Bristol, England, like sugar sprinkled over a cake. The dawn cracked over the horizon, and the small city was illuminated from the dark ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Okay, I'm Just Extatic

    Hey there Lily. I think the reason why your piece got featured with 9 stars is because it's actually pretty good writing. It's honest, simple and quite heart felt. It ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Here It Goes Again. Another YWS FanFic

    Haha. Instructors and mods vs noobs. Anyways, the representation of mods seem off. They lack that sense of authority to them. They seemed more like normal members to me. Also, ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Already Won Me

    Hey there Lilymoore, how are you? Welcome to YWS and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I watched him coyly, silently, nearly predatorily. Try not to use adverbs too ...

    Nov 30, 2008


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend