User avatar

Squall

  • Art & Photography Re: Eggs.

    Hi there. The outline of the left egg doesn't look as smooth as the one on the right. As a result, this makes the left egg seem disfigured in a ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Requiem I

    Hello Ash. It was in the middle of the night. Describe the night more. It was a cheap, dirty place. How? Describe. She looked out of the window, observing the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from the sea

    Lol Dreamer, why are there stumps on the beach? I think you should soon the camera out more in the first picture. It's too close in. The same with the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Hey lucyy. I don't think you need a preface. All this can be shown in the first chapter of your novel. Why would need to introduce to us prior to ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Hey there Mutant, and welcome to YWS. Are you a Mutant Teenage Ninja Turtle? Lol. Anyways, what type of short stories do you write and why do you write them? ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: That Voice

    Hey there Nariel. Firstly, you do not need the prologue. A prologue should only to provide historical background information of a novel prior to the start. (and even then, I ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One--A Young Ruler's Guide to Etiquette

    Hi carelessaussie13. Sickness had a smell. It was thick like honey, dusty like a summer without rain and acidic like the heavy stench of vinegar. You can't smell sickness. Sickness ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [deleted]

    I'm back from lunch. They told us to look away from the flames, I like your use of lines here. Having the image completed on the second line highlights the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Hey there Castles. I always like reading your works for some reason, they have that sort of strangeness to them. We draw thick outlines, try to make the colours suit. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Behind his so called Love

    Hi there Lex, and welcome to YWS. Nice picture you have there. :D I lay down in my bed trying to put him out of him head You mean "out ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lock-it

    Hey there Dustfinger, and welcome to YWS. After reading your poem the first time though, I wasn't sure as to what message or theme you were trying to express here. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart of a Leopard, Chapter 1, part 1

    Hey there Rosey Unicorn. The cheer was soon being echoed throughout the grand hall. From my experiences, "echoed" are one of those words that novice writers would use to describe ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THEM- Chapter one

    Sup Kevsta, and welcome to YWS. I see you like family guy. Family guy for the win! The man whimpered in the corner of the cave. Blood seeped out from ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Project Fugato (1)

    Hey there Reason Invalid. I printed this out and was reading it during lunch. Here are some of my notes on it. The radio hummed fuzzily in the office. I ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway [three]

    Round 3 little Teddiursa. “Your aunt and I have been looking for you for hours! Aly, tell us before you leave! You don’t know what sort of a man might ...

    Dec 1, 2008


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf