User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It Was Fun, Love

    Hey there Tabithalillian. I walked as if I was in a dream. How does it feel like walking in a dream? Be more specific. I felt as though I were ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [1] --Edited--

    Hey there JC, I am back once again to review your work. He didn’t have an answer for that, and I found myself crying harder. I never cried. Ever. Quite ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 2

    Hi again KJ. Before I start, I would like to apologize if I may had seemed harsh yesterday, but I did it because I'm here to help. What's the point ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having silver sunlight.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for living in fantasy.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Eternity of Shadows: A Vampire's Requiem

    Hey there Xena, haven't seen much of you around the site. As the name hints, Zompira is half vampire and half zombie. When you mentioned that, I literally cringed. How ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having your username "ClimberSquirrel" instead of "SquirrelClimber".

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Nameless Book

    Hey there Freeman, and welcome to YWS. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. It was a chilly afternoon, staring out at the blood red sunset, tinting the sky ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Painting and New Graphic

    I quite like the first picture Adam. It does well in representing the idea that fire and water cannot be together since water puts out the fire. However, I thought ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Place

    Hey there Danny, and welcome to YWS. It was cold. It was always cold here. Yet surprisingly it was also muggy. The place had a great way of making you ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Now Just Listen;

    Yay Rieda! It's been a while. I don’t come here from behind mellowed pink serene silk behind cheap shower glass; I quite like your use of lines here. Having the ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Hello there KJ. What's up? The first step I took into Lugosi was one of determination and anger. Being the new kid always sucks, but I should have been used ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Hey there. I quite like this. You use colour well to create a rainbow like seahorse (which is pretty unique in a sense lol). The eyes seem a bit square-ish ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    Hello Spring. Were you not able to keep the camera still for the first picture? It seems a bit fuzzy to my eyes. You might also want to center shot ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    The hair is seriously off. It's like he's wearing a towel over his head. Also, from my experiences with physics, the torso won't go off at an angle like when ...

    Dec 3, 2008


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn