User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fleirzon: winged People of the Sky Part One

    Hello vox nihili. The bitter wind was edged in ice, stinging like the talons of a raptor; the slate stratus clouds an omen of the torrents that would soon slice ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [2]

    Yes JC, that would make her sacking much more realistic. I had some sort of feeling that Charlie seems to be more of the active type than being stuck in ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Zipper of Your Pants part 3

    Hehe. Your turn Chey. I tore my eyes off the steaming platters of food, smiling nervously at the woman dishing. Woman dishing? I glanced at Sara nervously, to see her ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faded- Prologue

    Hello turity, and welcome to YWS. It was strange falling asleep after eighteen years of sleepless nights. I find eighteen years of no sleep to be highly unrealistic. A person ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [2]

    Hey JC, I'm back to review chapter 1. The familiar atmosphere didn’t help my mood; instead it reminded me that John was normally here too, with his arm around me ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [1] --Edited--

    OK, I'm back. Neither of us were ready for this, our relationship wasn’t ready for this. Hrmm. Seems sort of repetitive don't you think? They were there; nervous flutters in ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hehe. Hey Castles. That was the thought that echoed through her head as she stood upon the hilltop, the dry-gold grass whispering against her calves as she looked out to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Hey there Haruno Sakura. You shouldn't be so nervous when posting works on the site. People are trying to help you out to improve your writing abilities. You will not ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Guardian

    Hey there Ha6647, and welcome to YWS. From behind the moving creature a loud crack echoed through the forest depths, the sound could have been mistaken for a peal of ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Little Questionnaire

    Well here I go. 1) When did you join YWS? I joined YWS on February the 1st, 2007. Wow, it's been quite a well. 2) Did you try out any ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sky's on Fire

    Hey there Jared. There was a fire in the sky. Big. Bright. It swallowed up the stars and heaven like a fat, white man. Haha, this made my night. “What’re ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because you only have 2 stars. Andy.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: My pathetic love story Chap. 2

    Hey there Icefire63111. I began walking down the side walk, not caring where I went or when I`d be there. Why was the narrator not caring? Be more specific. Jenny ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Carved bone - chapter 1 part 2

    Hey there Fellow. The apparent stillness was broken by the chaotically dance of the shadows. The light could barely pierce through the darkness. Chaotic. And also, do shadows dance? Not ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Salt#1 (part one)

    Hey there Pawprint. My fingers easily sliced through the warm sand. Each grain just slipped through, never to be caught. The sun was high overhead, warming my dark hair. Your ...

    Dec 6, 2008


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde