User avatar

Squall

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So Far Untitled

    Hey there thembigoleyes, and welcome to YWS. Sure, I’m not his only girl, but I know that and he’s honest about it. Why does the narrator think that Johnny is ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revised Doki Doki Moon- prologue

    Hey there Maki-Chan. Steel. Ripping, tearing, slicing. Spreading apart everything insight. Massacring the enemy. Two things. 1) Spreading apart? Your first three words suggest that a massacre is happe

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Crystal Chronicles: Sapphire

    Hey there kiwiauthor_13. Remember me? I was the guy that PM'ed you lol. Ever since “IT” happened, I have purposely separated myself from all other human contact, physical or verbal. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocently Guilty

    Hey Kaylyn. Branches whipped her face, arms, and legs as she ran blindly. The woods were a blur of greens, browns, and blacks. Are you able to integrate these two ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Figment II

    Hey again cherylkate. I would like to first point out that I did also read the first part when I was doing the critique so that I knew what I ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: December Instructor of the Month: Squall

    Oh my God, thank you Teague for choosing me as instructor of the month. I'm very gracious to receive such an honor and I'll promise that I'll try to keep ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Figment II

    Hey there cherylkate, and welcome to YWS. Naughty girl for trying to flunk your semester :wink: What little air there is between us is warm but not stifling – the ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewo ^_^

    Hello Mia and welcome to YWS. Don't worry, I haven't read in ages (besides the work on YWS). I'm more of a gamer lol. So what stories and poems do ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    Hey there googly. Once the last bell rang I was at my car, pulling out my keys immediately. What bell are we talking about here? Be more specific. I didn't ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Slade, Clo, Ari, Lucy and Layleun all on one page. Very pretty girls "bows" Anyways, here's some of the pics that I took about 20 minutes ago.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unspoken Words - Chapter one

    Hey there googly. Once the last bell rang I was at my car, pulling out my keys immediately. What bell are we talking about here? Be more specific. I didn't ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rachel

    Hey there KailaMarie. Rachel was adorable. She was the cutest girl I'd ever seen in my entire life. Can you provide an example where Rachel was cute or adorable? We ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled - Ch.1 Part Two

    Hey Vivi. Silver rain slunk icily down the foggy square windows of the bus. Both Marshel and I new that this was not my stop, but he new I was ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    Hey again archer123. Anna sat teary eyed and starred out at the flat landscape. Her grandfather had died and depression hit her like a hammer. These two ideas should link ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely Bones

    Hey Pingu, what's up? How have you been lately? When I first read this poem, I had mixed feelings about it. I think I had somewhat enjoyed it, but didn't ...

    Dec 9, 2008


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind