-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Angels, you are pretty lol. Mind if I ask as to what's your nationality?
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Untitled- 420 Words
Hello Inkboy. I heard nothing at first but as I recovered from a vulnerable sleep, my ears tuned in on the footsteps that countered sharply with the cold cobblestones. Nix ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)
Oh! Thank you. If I can't find a role, then I still need a date. *waggles eyebrows at everyone* Clo, you can be our electronica dance queen :D
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
Here I go: 1) Talk to people more. 2) Get a piece of poetry or fictional piece published in Redraft 2009 (a competition where you submit a poem or prose ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: What Is Lyric Poetry?
Hey there June. We've already discussed this on MSN. Here, I'm going to add a few more points. 1) You used quite a lot of terms here which a number ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [4]
Hey JC. Anita put her work down and stood up when we entered the room, warming up the room with one of the most genuine smiles a person could have. ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Emigmus Chapter 2
Hey there Penguin, as I promised. His awakening seemed to have a ripple effect, for he soon heard footsteps coming into the room. Please do not try to make your ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Emigmus Chapter 2
Hello Penguin. As I promised. His awakening seemed to have a ripple effect, for he soon heard footsteps coming into the room. Wah? Ripple effect? Can you please not try ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!
Let's see - there's Squall and Galerius, and wismann and Nate. I believe Incandescence is a boy, as is... Samuel Garrison. Conrad Rice, too. That's seven so far, out of ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Midna
Ooo, someone that has played Twilight Princess. Yay! "hands cookies". And to draw a picture of Midna too (one of the best characters in the Zelda series in my opinion) ...
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: I'm new :) just introducing myself :P
Hey Claire Suzanne, and welcome to YWS. How are you? Anyways, it's nice to see a new writer interested in the teenage genre. I'm a bit confused though, what do ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One
Hey Suz :D She loved how the cool October wind beat against her clothes and rode the waves of her long black hair. I think you can be more specific ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: This Year: Chapter One
Hello Lindsey, I did say I was going to check this out. He wasted so much time at work and neglected his family. But why? But he is effectively providing ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Hello!
Hey Lindsey, and welcome to YWS. Your friend must be really nice for showing you this site. There isn't much writing sites on the Internet, let along one that has ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Awake - Chapter I and II
Hey there dark_angel, and welcome to YWS. I'm going to be reviewing only the first chapter of this. As Rising looked out at the streets in front of him, he ...
Dec 22, 2008
