User avatar

Squall

  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews vs. Posting

    "Points to the information beneath his avatar." Not really :)

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to My Fellow Bus Riders

    Hey Ellen. I won't be real specific and detailed here as I feel real tired lately from staying up all night and playing video games :lol: . Just gonna give ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ooo Castlesinthesky, you are smexy as always.

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Chubby feet and hands

    Hey there. Some very interesting pictures you've have there (looks like you had a nice xmas). The only thing that I could say is that the pictures don't really seemed ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    Hi there. The first thing I noticed is that the chin looks too sharp. I think there should be more of a roundness to them. The same can be said ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice Storm Pictures

    Hello there. I quite like these photos. Here in Auckland, it doesn't snow at all so it's quite nice to see these pictures. I have a problem with the 2nd ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Runaway : The Journey of thieves {chapter 1}

    Hello angels-symphony. I will only be reviewing chapter 1 of this. I will be going straight to the overall impressions. Overall impressions: 1)The mythos of your witches The reason killing ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jetty - a WIP

    Hey there. I quite liked how you designed the horse overall, but it seems a bit out of proportion. The leg at the back looks kind of awkward given the ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: sleeping princess

    Hey there. This is a really cute picture and I really like it (interesting character). However, I think the right arm isn't as well drawn as the left one. The ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Hey anti-pop. I really like the ferocious expression of Cerberus. You captured it quite nicely. I think it's because of its teeth and eyes lol. I have a problem with ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: (2) The Doppelganger

    Hey again Sumi. As you requested. Sorry that this critique was kind of late, I felt quite tired throughout the day. They first appeared to me when I was eight ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ring

    Hi there. I quite like the ring itself. It's beautiful and quite simple in its design. It would be nice if you were to experiment with other angles to achieve ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photographs

    Hi there. I think the spider shot was by far the best (and the most interesting). It's like the spider's swinging across the thread like some child on the monkey ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: peace sign scarf:)

    Hey there. Try to give yourself more head room in yours. With modelling, we want to see everything (in this case, your entire head) to allow us to get a ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New Years Pictures

    Hi there. The first photo only shows the shadowy outline of the trees due to the time, place, and way it was taken. It would really be nice to see ...

    Jan 2, 2009


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind