User avatar

Squall

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beast

    Hey there JayandKay. You had a very interesting first paragraph that managed to hook my attention and made me want to read on. However, as I continued reading this, I ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lo :)

    Hey ther Bookslug, and welcome to YWS. My name is Andy and I'm one of the people that you look for on YWS if you want an honest critique on ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Heavy Metal (Heavy Metal)

    Hey there lordgluzman. Just to let you know that I have no idea as to how to review lyrics, so this critique might of be a little useless. Still, I'll ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of a Kingdom

    Hey there Enigmatic_Penguin, it's been a while. I'm not going to be too detailed with this critique, but I think I should give you the main issues that I have ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    One more pic of me (taken today)

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning... though we'll see...

    I do Vernon, and welcome back to YWS. It's been a while. I'm sure you will be able to find your place here again on YWS. So long as you ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under the Earth's surface *Revised & Edited once*

    Hey there Rosey. Round 2. This time, I'm not going to give a line by line as it isn't going to help much this time. First off, I would like ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Some more pics of me taken with the DSI, including the legendary pic of me actually smiling "gasps"

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under the Earth's surface

    Hello Rosey Unicorn. Thanks for PMing me for a review. Sorry if I was a bit late at this. Nit-picks: The rock grated and screeched, threatening to cave in the ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: He's Gone prologue

    Hey there Olivia. It's been a while. Well I haven't exactly reviewed in a while, but I'll do my best. On the whole, I think this works well as a ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for believing that you scare me. Dream on :p

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Just some pics of me testing my bro's DSI out. To me, it's like a gamer's version of an Ipod/Camera lol My bro lol.

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Two New Additions to Big Brother!

    Congratz Teague and Sureal.

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'll be going too. Can't have a chat event without me :)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat room game: When writers unite

    OK. This was a game that Mattster and I (mainly Mattster) devised in the chat room at 3:30 a.m. New Zealand time. This is how the games works: The moderator ...

    Apr 13, 2009


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte