User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    Hey there PinkShearwater. Alright, I'll start off by talking about your first few paragraphs. They were kind of a chore to read because firstly, it does little to characterize your ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Vampyres, Prt 1.

    Hey there. The first thing that I noticed is that there are some gaps in the logic of this piece. For example, why would the King send his daughter away ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The First YWS duet...

    I feel tempted to do a duet now...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vindicated

    Hey there. Overall impressions: The writing itself is rather nice. You have some skill when it comes to writing descriptions. It was one of the reasons why I kept reading ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Together & Apart - Chapter One

    Hey there Mandeyy. My name's Squall and I'm one of the instructors on YWS. Overall impressions: I think a big problem with the piece is that a lot of it ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gion Matsuri

    Hey there Foxfire. I'll be keeping this short as I have several other things to do. Overall impressions: I felt that some parts of the piece felt reductant whereas there ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raining Mirrors

    A/N: Hey there. This was a piece that I submitted for a creative writing assessment last year for school. Basically, the task was to write about something that triggers a ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of an, as yet, unnamed novel

    Hey there Roon. My name is Squall and I'm one of the instructors on YWS. I'll be your reviewer today. As the shadowy figure stole down the bleak alleyway, fleeting ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Black heart of fire chapter 1

    Hey there christine. Not two months have I been working here as the kings' right-hand-man. Well, woman, and people already trust me with their lives! Two months ago my life ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Holy smokes angel....I'll never see you the same way again... You are pretty.

    Jul 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Me, Manga and Anime

    Hey there Whispers, and welcome to YWS. My name is Squall and I'm one of the instructors on YWS. I personally have watched some anime before so I can see ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [closed]

    Hey Angels. Suspending our mission meant failure, and failure here meant death. I quite like how you've used the rain to establish a depressing yet urgent sort of mood. It ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Forest Sonata

    Hey Karmas. A review above has dealt with grammar issues. Here, I'll be looking at your piece on the whole. Her worn dress pushing against my spirit and her bronze ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Choices We Make (Part 1 of 2)

    Hello Lily. Don’t. That’s what they always told her. Don’t speak back to your elders; it’s disrespectful. Don’t play roughly with the boys; it’s unladylike. Don’t talk so loudly in ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!

    Happy birthday Nate :)

    May 29, 2009


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman