User avatar

Squall

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Descent (Revised)

    Hey there El. Did I post a review for the original? I remember reading the original, but can't remember whether if I typed up a review on it or not. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Angel

    Hey there dragnet. I'll be your reviewer for today. I think you did a fairly decent job in describing the battle between your MC and the minotaur. On the whole ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Assassin's Redemption

    Hey there Karen. Welcome to YWS. I'm not going to be too detailed here as I think you know what you're doing. :D I do admit though that this piece ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Your black jumper makes you look kind of older Adnamarine.

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The day i became a wizard

    Hey there PenNPaper. I watched in amazement as he demonstrated a few spells. A fireball spell, a whirlwind spell, and a water spell. Your intro would of been more hooking ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter I

    Hey there Elentari. Cela sat straight up in bed. Her heart was racing. Her red hair sat lightly on her shoulders. Her green eyes flew around her room. She was ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Arabella (For now)-Prologue

    Hey there wonderingkate. Lots have been said about this so I'm going to just add my 5 cents here. What you have at the moment is pretty vanilla. Even though ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hatred of an Angel: Prologue and First Encounter (chapter 1)

    Hey there Crzygrl100. First off, I like to say that I quite like your prologue. It does a good job in suggesting that the MC and her father hold some ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolf Pack Ch 1 + part 1-2 of ch 2 edited.

    Hey there Lethero, you should know me by now since you've seen me so much in chat. Like everyone else in the Pack, at seventeen I got to choose a ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Dreamer coz you are my salvation. When I was on the verge of failing a creative writing assessment, you helped me pinpoint the reason as to why ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She Lived

    Hey there joshuapaul, I'm your long lost brother: D Na kidding lol but I'm also from New Zealand. Go kiwis! She ran out looking behind her. It was all so ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eternally Out of Reach

    Hey there Rosey Unicorn. It's been a while. My hand a circle around his wrist, but not grasping it. Maybe try cleaning this bit up a bit so that it ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What He Came For (chapter one)

    Hey there TNG100. First off, how can the crowd not hear the main character shouting out at the top of his lungs? Surely it would of had caught some sort ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    Hey there Dr. Tick Tock. The overall impression that I got of this chapter was that it seemed like filler. Nothing was really happening and I struggled to actually finish ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Zekkou - Chapter One

    Hey there Eddykins. Just dropping by. So I think you have a potential plot here. The biggest problem that I have with this comes down to the clarity of the ...

    Sep 18, 2009


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest