-
Re: it's Andes B'day
(hugs Vernon). Those pics are amazing (especially the cake one lol). Thanks for this Vern, it really means a lot to me.
Oct 28, 2010 -
Re: The Garuda (Started)
Note: Still need to refine/edit this lol. Name: Laenaya Sevriens Role: Daughter of an infamous caporegime (Black Wings) Character picture: Lae.jpg Character quote : “I commend your courage, but I ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
I actually thought you were a guy once
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned because that was so lulz (not)
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you are a nerd when you start using internet abbreviations in real life conversations (true story).
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a little crazy at times while in chat
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned because you are bolt
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
7.5/10
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
Some guy that's way too obsessed with cameras
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For pwning me at Bumper Stars and for being my sis =D
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned because I don't know you that well
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For reviewing quite a bit.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 simply because it states a very good point.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7.25/10
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
When I first you, I thought this person liked fruit
Oct 12, 2010
