-
Re: Rhythms of Chaos
Corrie Corrie was sweating by the time he made his way back to the camp, carrying the carcass of two ducks behind his shoulders. He liked to hunt by the ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Name: Aimee Fales (the name the eidolon gives herself when in the human world) Age: 110 (considered to be 22 years in appearance) Appearance: She is an elegant looking lady ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: What do you want to see?
I hope you aren't referring to my storybook Lauren. I'm trying really hard to have my fantasy storybook devoid of angst teens :wink: But yea, I would like to see ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains DT
Thanks for all your feedback guys. I'm gonna go sleep now (it's late as) and actually come up with something compelling when my mind's fresh lol. :D I think the ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains DT
Alright, so one member suggested to me that the eidolon should look something like this: Except her hair should be brunette. Now for the actual character. Personally, I think that ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Rhythms of Chaos
Character Profile: Name: Corrie Age (13-20): 15 Gender: Male Skills/Occupation: Ranger Magical or Non-magical: Non-magical Personality: Kind of cheeky and mischievous. Can get whiny at times, but rema
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Name: Claren Espmer Picture: Age: 21 Description of appearance: She has blond hair that’s mid-neck length, almost looks like a grown out A-line, fair skin and under medium build. She ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Changing Chat-rooms?
Anyone here knows how long a ban last for?? I haven't been able to get back onto chat when I decided to ban myself just for amusement lol.
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains DT
Hi guys. This is where we discuss character/story related matters regarding our storybook. Right now, we still need to decide on the character profile on the Eidolon so all suggestions ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: The Locust King - Chapter 1
Hey there Elinor. After reading this, I admit I actually struggled to find something to critique on. It's rather well written and flows rather nicely. However, I then found out ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Eidolon’s Chains Story: In Lindblum, an eidolon commits a terrible crime when she steals a powerful artifact from the King’s Chambers. The eidolon is a near immortal being that looks ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Hemlock
Hey there Lily! Sorry this took so long (smacks himself). Anyways. Quick nitpicks first. It was hard yet not to notice the perfect symmetry of her chest, two glorious orbs ...
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Break the Chains 1
Hello Karsten. I think what you've written here is pretty solid overall, but I think you can do better than this. I've reread this about 2-3 times and most of ...
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Badges!
Oooo shiny badges "polishes his badge".
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Petals of Iris - Prologue[EDIT]
Hey there Kyousuke. Personally, I think you should of start your story from some vital point of the tournament. To me, this feels as though I'm in some boardroom meeting ...
Mar 3, 2010
