-
Re: The Knight's Secret (1 of 2)
Hello Rosey. I lay on my side along the cave’s wall, waiting for the dragon to step past me and meet my master. My arm tensed at the sound of ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The Descent
Name: Jacy Sonata Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Fairy Appearance: Jacy has wavy, layered cut hair with bangs. He has fair skin, hazel eyes and is of average build. His ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Sunset
Hello JD. I sat on the pier, my hair flying in the wind acting in it’s own rebellious way. Acting in it's own rebellious way? Isn't that telling? How did ...
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Fleirzon: People of the Skies )1-2 revised
Hello Vox. Sorry this took longer to get out. The bitter wind was edged in ice, stinging like the talons of a falcon; the slate stratus an omen of the ...
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Claren. Royal Guards. Hotel Param. Room 543. 7 P.M. They were down to a few measly Earth coins all together. They each had to chip in most of what’s in ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains DT
Also for the Black Mages: Nothing much to say here really. Lorcan's gone off to do something sinister with Circa and Tenyo's asleep. That means it's up to the ladies ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains DT
Okay, what are the RGs going to do next? I mean, where are they going to head to? (sorry, I've been busy with university work lol) Important: The Royal Guards ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Aimee, The eidolon. Lobby in Hotel Vero. 7 P.M. “Hello, mind picking your cellphone already? I thought you humans have those things on you all the time,” muttered the eidolon ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: The Devil's Gambit (Excerpt)
Hello Kara. “I’m a liar, a bitch and nobody all at once. Now you know. So go away. Leave me alone. Shoo.” My voice is muffled but I’m sure he ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Maureen's Notebook [Removed for Editing]
Hello Teddy! "plays with ears" I'll be honest with you, I didn't like this at all. I thought this was quite random and rushed, simply because your ideas (although they ...
Apr 21, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Aimee. The eidolon. Bus 51 to downtown city central. 6:45 PM Aimee leaned her head against the vibrating window. She was trying to get some sleep, but the bright lights ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains DT
I'm going to start adding some directives to the storybook to give you guys a better idea of what you have to do with each post. -Currently the Royal Guards ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Life of a Shadow Thief - Part 1
Hello Furball. I think I had a pretty good idea of what you were trying to do with this piece (though I'm not entirely certain). Your first chapter read like ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)
Lol this was pretty funny, I was actually laughing in real life and singing to it. Good job there lol. I think maybe you could elaborate more as to why ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: Eidolon's Chains
Claren. Royal Guards. Library. 6:08 P.M “How come everything here looks so...fancy?” The only libraries that she had mainly been in were the ones back on Lindblum, particularly Lindblum University
Apr 15, 2010
