User avatar

Sportgurl46

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    the wool doesn't, the sheep themselves do. why are some people rich and others aren't?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    jail

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    why couldn't it be a girl?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    The person who inspired me to write poetry was Jack Frost after I read his poem "The Road Not Taken". Even though my poetry is nothing like his, he is ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Showing in Poetry

    ok, I know how to write poetry, but I need to learn how to show more. The thing is....I don't understand how to do that. I feel really stupid for ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pop!!!

    1) I think that all of the colors on this one really made it look....cool. The way the picture was taken really added some edge to it and I like ...

    Jun 8, 2008


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians