User avatar

Sportgurl46

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bruises

    I am really sorry for the misunderstanding, but this has not happened to me. I wrote this poem based off of one of my friends drunk father. Again, I am ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pop!!!

    1) I think that all of the colors on this one really made it look....cool. The way the picture was taken really added some edge to it and I like ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beaten by Love

    OK, this poem used to be "Poeple say a lot", but I wasn't connecting with that poem enough to continue with it. The first 2 critiques were from the first ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wannabe

    I think you just portrayed everyone's feelings about one of their friends at one time or another. That poem was so powerful. I was just wondering... did you base this ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burned

    The atmosphere of this story was so intense. But at the begining it was hard to tell how old Amy was. And if the dad jumped out of a window ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    :shock: :!: That was so amazingly written! The suspense was killing me! Are you going to add onto it? If you do then you need to let me know as ...

    May 23, 2008


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet