User avatar

Sportgurl46

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    very cool. 8/10 that is....cool. kinda hard to explain, but i understand the meaning, and I think it is cool. (sorry, i like that word)

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    very cool. 8/10 that is....cool. kinda hard to explain, but i understand the meaning, and I think it is cool. (sorry, i like that word)

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS's new pet raccoon?

    on the website for the balloon race the only way to find the balloon is to type in it's name. Unless you want to search through thousands of different balloons. ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    um..7/10. It was funny, but the last part was really random and didn't go with the rest of it. Congrats on the finished novel though!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What Makes Me Bloom

    ok, I agree with timjim77(thought I would throw that out there). This part slows the poem down Oh flower, you know. I didn't really understand how that fit into the ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    The person who inspired me to write poetry was Jack Frost after I read his poem "The Road Not Taken". Even though my poetry is nothing like his, he is ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Re: Immortality, Wealth, Sex, and Power.

    Do you realize what you have just done for every person that reads this post? You have just opened that persons eyes to what is really important in life. You ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Far Better Than Here

    I love how you thought so much of your neighbor to write a poem about him. This peom was so amazing and insightful. You two must be close and I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blanket Covers

    This poem was intense. I haven't read anything like it before and I thought that it was very good and I think that you are such an incredible writter. I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stenciled Vacancy

    wow. you really know how to show people what is going on. It is so easy to get lost inside the little world that you are creating while you write ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stronger

    This has nothing to do with what has happened to me in my past. (I tend to make people believe that what I write has happened to me) But if ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Thousand Suns

    ok, things I liked: You don'tt exactly read a lot of poems about the sun It was very well descripted and you show very well Things I didn't like: I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Showing in Poetry

    ok, I know how to write poetry, but I need to learn how to show more. The thing is....I don't understand how to do that. I feel really stupid for ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet of a Failed Mother

    This poem was pretty powerful. I got a little bored towards the middle, and i had to think about the rhyming for a minute on a couple of them, but ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel's decent

    This poem was very greatly written! I love the story it tells! You are talented and I hope to read more of your work! I also like short poems, because ...

    Jun 11, 2008


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope