-
Re: Change THREE letters!!
tracker
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for having an avatar with a cute guy on it :)
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Above It
ok, so, this poem was created by me when I was a couple years younger, and I honestly think that it is completely cheesy and genious all at the same ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for also having a pooh bear avatar ;)
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!
ok, maybe saying that thye were screwing up thier lives was not the right wording. you are right, it is they way you look at it. but i just don't ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!
Honestly, I believe that those girls should get their heads out of the clouds. The girls and the older guys they slept with should be the ones to blame. he ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Randoom artistic things.
wow :) i really like the first one :) it is so creative :) i love all of your work :D The second one is really cool :) I would ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: The D. word
hey :) this poem is funny :) it shows how almost everyone feels about going to the dentist :) i only have a few suggestions :) When they’re done with ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Too late
hey :) great poem :) here are my thoughts :) To show of my curves this should be off in stead of well...of. I've tried being really thin So maybe ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!
these are really good :) on the picture of the first flower i would have blurred the background and not the actual flower cause it makes it look a little ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
ok, so i am guessing that the first one is from Zelda (but i could be totally wrong, and sorry if i am) the second one is so true. 7/10
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Fishbowl Head
hey :) this is sooo funny and very cool :) i have never seen anything like this before and i absolutely love it :D Have her face show up in ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Kitty's Photography
those pictures are really amazing :) i love all of them :) next time you go to greece you should take me with you :) i will hide in your ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Jesse
ok, so I made this up in the middle of my school year last year. I made it for my best friend. I changed her name so it isn't really ...
Jul 21, 2008
