User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hiya, Lia! :D Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk. Call me Sporks or something to that effect. xD There are some FAQ threads and a welcome message here in the welcome ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *looks out nervously* Hello...

    Hello, Liz! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm SporkPunk, more commonly called Sporks or Sporky or something to that effect. I'm a newbie too, kind of. Yeah, it's still my first ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person over here!!!

    Hiya Mikey/Adeera! I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks or Sporky. (My real name is Leslie but I don't like my name much.) Welcome to YWS! I'm kind of ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I want it all

    Hi Greed! So I'm SporkPunk, and I'm new here too. Hey, you're a senior now like me! Yay class of 2011! Welcome to YWS, and from one newbie to another, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Thank you all for the welcome! :] What kind of video games do you like, Lydia? I usually play games like pokemon, rock band, guitar hero, final fantasy, god of ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hi everyone! So, I'm new here. I've lurked here once, and I have to say everyone here is an amazing writer. I finally decided to make an account here as ...

    Jun 23, 2010


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley