-
Re: His, How-are-yous, and Salutations
Hiya Dino! :] Welcome to YWS! In love with writing, eh? I think you'll find yourself in like company here. So, when you're not experiencing a dry spell, what do ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hi Brian! Welcome to YWS! :) Lyrics are always fun...though I myself am terrible with them. : P you write them for a certain genre? Like...some people write stuff that ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Another one joins the crew
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, better known as Sporks or Sporky or...what normal people call me. And that's Leslie. :] Anywho, you like Tolkien and Collins too! That's ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: need help
Hi Junaid! :D Welcome to YWS! It's okay that you aren't very good with English yet. You'll get better at it as you go. Like you said, day by day. ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Hey
Well hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but everyone calls me Sporks or Sporky. You'll make plenty of friends here. We're all very friendly people, haha. So, some cool stuff ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Hello everybody :)
Hey Dmakinde! Can I call you Deema? :D I'm SporkPunk but I typically go by one of three other names: Sporks, Sporky, or Leslie. Feel free to call me whatever. ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: New meat coming through... Hey it's Becca
Hey Becca! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, though everyone calls me Sporks or Sporky. Heck, you could even call me by the name that normal people use...even though I don't ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Poetry and prose and Martha
Hi! Welcome to YWS! It means something almost like "Superman," right? And it's something philosophical? Very cool. :D Anyway, I think LPR covered the majority of the basics. Feel free ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: Hey guys :D
Hi! Welcome to YWS! So, I'm SporkPunk, normal people call me Leslie. But you already knew that. :P Anyway, there are some helpful threads that would be a good idea ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: July 25 (GMT) is a Reviewing Sunday
I'm really excited for this. Last Reviewing Sunday, I'd only been a YWSer for a few days, so I wasn't completely sure I was giving the best reviews. :D This ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: "Hello," I lied . . .
Hiya, Harper! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk. But feel free to call me Sporks or Sporky or the name that normal people use when they want my attention: Leslie. :D ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: A Subject? Umm....Me?
That's awesome that you're published! :D And I used to have a goldfish too, though I changed his name a lot. Goldie, Han Solo, and Frank were a few I ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Hello
Wow you guys are so nice. :) Thanks! :D Poetry is awesome. I like reading it, but I can't write it to save my life; I'm more of a fiction ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Hello
Hi Phillip! :D Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but normal people usually call me Leslie. You'll definitely learn a lot here. And ninja is right about most of us being ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Yo...
Hi! :D So I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks or Sporky. Or whatever floats your boat. Welcome to YWS! So, some stuff you should do first would be ...
Jul 6, 2010
