User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    ¡Hola amiga! ¡Bienvenidos a la sociedad de los escritores jovenes, o, YWS! ¿Cómo estás? Hablo español. :) Español no es mi lengua nativa, pero estoy tomando la lengua en escuela. ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and hello to you all!

    Hi Max, and welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, known as Sporks and/or Sporky, though people in Real Life call me Leslie. That's awesome, what kind of music do you like? ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Persephoneia! :D Here's another Official Welcome of Supreme Awesome YWS-ness™. And yeah, you do seem to have a great handle on how things spiel there. What video games do you ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi! Welcome to YWS, basically the coolest place on the entire interwebs. :smt003 Mira seems to have gotten all the good questions and explanations in, so I think I'll ask ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction to Me

    Hi there Eyes! :D I'm SporkPunk but you can call me Sporks or Sporky or any other cool nickname you can think of. xD That's so awesome that you've been ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do ... ?

    I use Imageshack. Here's a link: (Oh, by the way, if you don't want to leave YWS, right click on the link and click on "open in new tab/window/ or ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! :)

    You're welcome! And I'm fairly certain others ARE interested...just, people get busy. And since school's in session or is about to be...yeah. Patience is pretty key, I'm finding out. (I ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: !!!Newbie Here!!!

    Hi Rae! That's what I'm going to call you because I am just that cool. You can call me either Sporky or Leslie. Whatever flips your burger. :] Anyhooser, welcome ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ignore this. Don't let it exist in your mind JK :D

    Haha welcome to YWS! I bet you're a great writer. :) And in the off chance you happen to be the worst writer to ever put pen to paper (which ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! :)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, otherwise known as Sporks or Sporky. :] Hmm, I'll definitely have to check out your book. :D And take a peek at your friend's. ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Tori! Welcome to YWS! I'm Leslie, known to most as Sporks or Sporky. :] So...what do you like to write? Do you have anything currently finished? How about music, ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Hi Ryan! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Leslie. :] Poetry, huh? Well, there are many, many poets on YWS who are absolutely brilliant and will give you amazing critiques and ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert a catchy greeting here*

    How could I forget the Arabian Nights? I like them too. :) But my favorite...I don't think I can pick just one, but two I love very much are The ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert a catchy greeting here*

    Hi Jenae! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but feel free to change that up and give nicknames as you wish. (: Or, you could be like normal people and just ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey Star! Welcome to YWS! I'm Leslie! It's awesome to see someone so excited about reviewing. I like that! Darn, you got all my stock questions. D:< No fair. Just ...

    Aug 22, 2010


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming