User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Welcome Mat Re: How could you tell I was new?!

    Welcome to YWS, Dezzy! There's nothing specific you should do, but you do have a lot of options. You can post a piece, check out the forums, go on chat, ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A few changes to the header (and a new Help page)

    The coins make me feel rich, hahaha.(:

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Beware the Ides of March: Free Literary Work Day

    I agree about the after school rush thing. It'll happen. I'm putting off homework now to post something.:)

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone!

    Hey there! :D SporkPunk here. I go by a zillion different names, though, so feel free to nickname as ya like. (You're sweetpunk! We can be -punk buddies! :p) Anyway, ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :)

    Hey Kayde! Welcome to YWS! Writing letters in story form sounds like it could be quite interesting. I've never tried it personally, but I think it could turn out well. ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. Imagine that.

    Sekka! :D Welcome! I'm happeh you joined us. You're going to get addicted to this site like I am. I was going to reply to this last night when you ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! ^^

    Hey there Perviguana! (Can I say, I really like your username?) Tervetuloa! (I can't guarantee I spelled that correctly.) Anyway, I'm SporkPunk, but no one really calls me that. They ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    Hi there Sachi! May I call you that as a nickname? :D I'm SporkPunk, but people round here usually call me anything but that. :P Sporks, Spork, Sporky, Sporkinator...I answer ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here!

    Hey Zon! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk. But you can call me Sporks or Sporky. Or even Leslie. (: What kind of stories do you write? What's your favorite book? ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm Beka.

    Hey Beka! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, also known as Sporks, Sporky, Spork, or...that punky little Spork. Or, normal people call me Leslie. Anywho, I'm glad your search was successful! ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    Ooh, I like the desk suggestion. I also like the idea of scribbling in a notebook. My suggestion? I tossed around the idea of "bulletin board." Like, I don't know ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Zander has to be the coolest name ever, just saying. You seem like such a cool person! French and German and fencing! You and my ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ques.?

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks or Sporky. :D Anywhoser, since Writer and Flower got the question, I'll go into some other questions ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations!

    Hi Jack! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here! :D Anyway, the others have gotten to the welcome-y part, but they didn't ask you much! D: I must ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: leslie's a punk rocker...yeah! or something.

    So, I've tried several approaches. Epic introduction to be funny, something adorably awkward, and straight forward. None of it *fits.* So...I'll just write and see where it takes me. Basic ...

    Sep 23, 2010


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren