User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Name: Troy Callahan Order Name: Nolan, his middle name Age: (16-19): 18 Gender: Male Appearance : Tall, pale and lanky with short black hair and brown eyes. Sometimes, a goatee ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    ***Is SK dying? D: *** I grinned excitedly, perked up by this new development. "Rae! You should tell us!" The others nodded in agreement. But Rae just looked back at ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    "Nice!" I exclaimed, eyeing the pile of candy. The gummy worms enticed me, and I grabbed a bag, tearing it and fishing out a couple worms. Blayne grabbed a chocolate ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca We sat around Macey's room, talking idly. We realized that not only did the three of us share an intense passion for skating, but there were many other things ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Blayne, Macey and I walked down the sidewalk, heading opposite the way I would to get home. Streetlights cast amber pools of light below us every so often. The stars ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    I watched Blayne completely bash Luke, wide-eyed. He'd mentioned something about a pool party. I wasn't as strongly opposed as Macey and Blayne; in fact, I even entertained the thought ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca The chant stirred my blood, made me giddy with excitement. And seeing Blayne standing again, with Macey, made it all the better. Cassandra didn't have a shot. She may ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca I watched the scene in horror. That filthy French speck of dirt. I stood up on the highest point of the skate park. Everyone could see me. And hopefully, ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    I grinned, but not too broadly. I didn't want to advertise my happiness. I figured a gradual approach was a bit better with Blayne. I briefly glanced at her then ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    I knew Airhead was going to wipe out like the pathetic poseur she was. I mean, she carried her board with a mall grab! I rolled my eyes. Hopefully the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca "Rae!" I exclaimed, grin spreading across my face. We began to skate the perimeter of the park so we could focus on talking, rather than dodging the other skaters. ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Becca I stepped off the city bus in front of Brindfield, headphones jammed in my ears. Johnny Rotten and the Sex Pistols blared, singing about the queen. It was a ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Skater Kids (not accepting)

    Name: Becca Hooke Age: 17 Group : Skater Appearance: Average height, average weight. Pale, with black hair, self-styled. Hazel eyes. Wears clothes considered by many to be "emo." See picture: ...

    Jul 14, 2010


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy