User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Davey "Yeah, the name...Tulip Cosner? Ring any bells?" I whisper into the mouthpiece of my Android. I much prefer texting, but the Boss was very particular--phone calls only. "Hm. The ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Houdina? What? I think as I walk out onto the sidewalk, massaging my throat. She'd kicked me! I wince as I swallow, testing to see how much it hurt. A ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Davey **Past tense or present? You switched :P ** "Not a chance, Tuli," I grab the painting, and begin to work on the frame, "I need this more than you ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Yay! :) I'm pretty excited for this. Thief: Name: David Massey Age (17-25): 19 Gender: Male Known as: Sometimes he's called Davey Ramone (play on all the Ramones) Appearance (written ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    I meant that...like, his body is there, but he isn't perceiving reality (hence he can't tell Troy and Boomer are there...?) since his consciousness is in the computer. I can ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy // Nolan // 6:12pm Boomer and I ran hurriedly to HQ. Something big was going down; I could feel it. And we missed it. I uttered a low string ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    **Just a suggestion but maybe your character could run into Boomer while she's running? I couldn't think of a good way to put you in otherwise. Sorry. :/***

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy//Nolan//11:34PM "...that's so cool," I mumbled, looking down at my watch. I noticed the time--it was late. I looked back at Boomer. "I'm going to head back to my place, ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    [bTroy/Nolan/11:31pm[/b] I stood up, brushing the back of my pants off. "You're not gonna try that again, are you?" "Not if you leave my music alone." "Fair enough," I nodded, ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy/Nolan/11:24 PM I looked around, panicking. The last time I heard a siren like that was when I entered Nox, and this silvery fox showed up. It was so bright ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy Callahan/Nolan/11:21 PM Holy mother of Nox...what is that noise? My hands covered my ears and I could focus only on that terrible pitch. I closed my eyes and tried ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy Callahan//Nolan//11:18 PM Okay, so dish-girl was kind of a weirdo, even by Nox standards. I could deal with that. In fact, I found it interesting. Her push to the ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Troy Callahan//Nolan//11:15 Behind my Spiderman comic, I read a book. I wasn't usually a fan of Henry David Thoreau, but his work intrigued me. Civil Disobedience. Obviously banned by Eden...but ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    No, I don't mind at all. :) How about machine manipulation? This includes anything from computers (making him essentially the world's best hacker) to washing machines to weapons (making him ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    ----EDIT---- I changed to machine manipulation. Sorry for all the changes. xD :)

    Aug 29, 2010


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio