User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Art & Photography Re: Photos of Old

    Hey there! :] Out of curiosity, what kind of camera were these taken with? If you don't remember it's totally okay, since it's been awhile. Anyway, I'm SporkPunk and I'll ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: First Photos---Ever!

    I've always loved photography---but more as a spectator than anything. But now, in my photography class, I'm learning about it, and I want to share some photos that were part ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    I'm neoncookies on the main site. :D Oh my...what am I getting myself into?

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Little Brother by Cory Doctorow

    Has anyone else read this fantastic book? I finished it today. It's inspired me to learn a lot about internet security/hacking. The novel is about several teenagers in San Francisco ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ichthus Festival 2010

    I went to Ichthus once! It was a couple years ago, before I moved away. It's a great lot of fun. :D I didn't go opening night though. I think ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    spindle.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I'm definitely not ready. Though I am completely interested, and I'm starting planning soon. Though I need a really good novel idea, since I might actually finish my current novel ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Sup.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Alec...see this CompUnit 5XZ? I designed that.

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Hello my name is Ebony-- sorry, ENOBY Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way - totally not related to Gerard Way, but I wish I was cause he's a major hottie." Win! :D ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Shanaqualeesha D'esiree Whamadyahalifax Jones. :smt003

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Impostors! (ISMKAD was awesome) :smt045

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    "Intense Candyland" is a dystopian, futuristic novel about a one-world government in a nation known as Candyland. King Kandy rules the Gingerbread People, so named for their golden tan complexions ...

    Jun 26, 2010


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author