User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I got twelve, which is three less than I had hoped. But in my defense, there was this novel sitting on my nightstand. xD I might go cram in three ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Four so far. :D I'd have more done if I could stay away from facebook, and if I wasn't IM-ing a friend. What a week to join YWS! :] EDIT: ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Thanks everyone for the compliments on my hair. :) I'm thinking about adding a bright orange streak for the summer. And seriously, everyone here is very pretty/good-looking/whatever adjective you wish

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    Miley. Justin. The JoBros. Miranda Cosgrove...basically, everything these children's networks churn out and dare to call music. It's just...a marketing campaign. I wonder if they're aware they're not

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    I'm completely movie obsessed. :] Here's an off-the-top-of-my-head list: Donnie Darko--quite possibly my favorite movie. Ever. And that cover of Mad World is heartbreaking. A Clockwork Orange The Rock

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    W-Waterfalls :D

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is...the SporkPunk! :D and this is with less pale. xD My sister took this with a webcam, so the quality is...not brilliant.

    Jun 25, 2010


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor