-
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
When you know what irony is and will correct people on it when they use the word in reference to things that are clearly NOT ironic. :D ...True story. xD
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Back-to-School
Evi, you'll make tons of new friends! That's the beauty of large schools. :D @Demeter: I think we're in the same year. @irishfire: My sister and I are the same ...
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hey! Welcome back! I'm afraid I don't remember you. :/ But hi! :D I've been gone off and on for since last review day, but I'm back now. Now that ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
All I Wanted by Paramore.
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was google searching for writing groups, and this one came up. I lurked here once or twice through 2008-2009, I didn't join because the place seemed huge compared to ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Born on a Horse---Biffy Clyro. Ahh they played a concert last night-ish and streamed it on MySpace to people in the UK and Germany. Which is great, except it's not. ...
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Featured Member for August: Jetpack!
Yay Jetpack! :)
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: July 2010 Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)
0 instances of the word 'Fahrvergnügen' I'm going to do this next time. :D YWS is awesome!
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread
We did it! :D I beat my record and made it to 13. But that's still not all that much. xD I would've had more if my mom didn't pick ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: We need your writing ...
I posted two works in the past twelve hours-ish, called The Eye and Something Rotten. I can't post anymore. xD
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]
I see the two dots where I have been recently. Soo...there are other YWSers in Bangor, Maine?! :D I MIGHT KNOW THEM! Like, in real life!
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Does anyone keep a blog like tumblr etc?!
I have one currently; it's where I post short writing pieces I've created for writing prompt blog sites. I'm going to start another one, maybe, of thoughts. Though I don't ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!
Hiya! :D
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: What brands are in your make-up bag?
I'm definitely neither cool nor a boy, I suppose. This thread reminded me that I need to get around to cleaning out my make-up bag. I have too much, and ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Mystery Science Theater 3000 aka MST3K
I love this show; I usually watch it on Netflix. Though I think, if one looks in the right place, they're online. xD I like the one about "What to ...
Jun 29, 2010
