User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ninja, you're adorable and soo preeeetty! :)

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

    In ten years, I'll be 27. I'll have graduated university already, and I'll more than likely be working for a software company somewhere. Probably NYC or somewhere in California, or ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Nice legos, Dragon. Also, thanks shadow! (:

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    I always, always get ENTJ, the field marshal. The same as Bill Gates, Franklin Roosevelt and Napoleon! :D Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me and my new hair! :D Also, in case you're wondering: Yes, that IS my beloved ATARI shirt. :smt045

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Please don't laugh at me taste in boys tends to be...unconventional. xD Paul Simonon of The Clash...okay, back in the day Simonon. I don't like the way he looks now... ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Stompbox by the Qemists. :elephant:

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    DARE by Gorillaz. :] Chyeah.

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    6/10 It's Iron Maiden, I usually like their stuff, but this song just wasn't for me. xD This song! I love this song--and I would sell my grandmother to see ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    Okay, so I agree with people saying it's not good. I have to agree with Dem and Bolt--when you put it into perspective, it really is not that bad. By ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Bionic by Placebo. Favorite band. Ever. True story. :D

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    @Snoink: Oh, okay. Stats might even be fun. And that makes me much less...worried. : ) @Lava: Yeah, Photography is part of our fine arts. At my school, we have ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Top Ten Things In Your Room!

    I share a room with my I don't have much space. BUT I do have my own closet. 1. My bed, which has this lovely red and white polka dot ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Voltaire, anyone? (No, not the philosopher)

    I've only just now heard of him, thanks to you, but thanks for the links! I really like what I've heard. :D I understand what you mean by obsessing over ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    Library assistants :ftw: *high fives NCM* And it's okay to not have Creative Writing in middle school. I think, if the high school you go to has CW, you'll like ...

    Aug 15, 2010


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13