User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: What comes to you first? Images or words?

    I get a mixture, I think. Sometimes I'll get an image, and it's not just something out of the blue. Just yesterday, I was driving in the country with some ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is the hardcover novel dead?

    Time for my two cents! E-books I imagine the ebook market is going to be much like digital music. It will become the standard, and publishing houses will suffer like ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member October 2010: Sporkpunk

    Thank you, everyone! :D It's really hard to communicate over the Internet how much this completely made my day/weekend/month. But it did. :smt003

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    Up to 26. I've never done this many in one day before. :D Still have 100+ to go...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I'm at...fourteen right now, but I want to get at least to twenty. ...We are so far behind right now. Is it because the site crashed?

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I'm going to try to get at least...twelve or so. :smt001

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 3000 REVIEWS PARTAY!!!!!!!

    YAY SNOINK! :D :smt003 In honor of this prodigious achievement, I've hired a lovely troupe of dancing pink elephants! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Just

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Calligraphy, you listen to Spose? I didn't think anyone outside of Maine even knew of him! xD Straight to Hell--The Clash. I love, love this song. Even if M.I.A. sampled ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is it just me, Or ?

    I like the banners. :D They help keep me up to date with happenings on YWS since I can't be on as much as I used to be. (Stupid school...and ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You're kind of adorable Day. : ) This...is...me:

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your crushes and stories.

    I have a "crush" on one of my best friends. He and I've known each other since junior year, and we get along really well. We've even gone on a ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews! Look at the damage you have wrought!

    Good job, everyone. This is so awesome! Go YWS! :smt041

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    I Just Want to Have Something to Do--The Ramones. :D

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9/10. It's really cool, and makes me think of toughness and all around awesome. xD

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    In my own opinion, the "controversy" is senseless. Here's why I think that: 1. It's not going to be at Ground Zero: This is the biggest reason for the controversy. ...

    Aug 30, 2010


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell