User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey all! I've been gone for six months or so. :( A lot of personal issues have happened, I'll probably blog about them if you're interested. But if not, I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Statistical Nonsense Post

    Is it possible that people who live nearish Freeport (I'm in Bangor) might help boost those numbers? I don't really know how that works, except maybe by IP addresses. Either ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Review

    Yay us! :D We're so awesome, everyone. Also...on the words at the bottom, I am determined to use them next Review day. :D

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    19 I think? I don't know. Maybe I'll crank out a few more before retiring to homework. I'll try and get the ones Nate posted! :P Also, I have the ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    I'm going to indulge my caps lock button...A WHOLE SEVEN. :P Now it's lunch break time. Then on to tackle eight more at the very least.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    Five reviews down, a lot to go. I want to at least make it to 200. :D So, really, ten more reviews. At the very least. I think I'll do ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Because song lyrics are awesome. :)

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    I Will Survive by CAKE. :] Sooooooooo beats the original. Also, TDCC are amazing.

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Little Baby Pines by SUNBEARS! (:

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Well, I joined this summer, and I must say, I miss YWS. I really do. School started for me in September, my senior year, which means UNIVERSITY applications. Of course, ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Fug. What the fug? Fug you! That's fugged up. (:

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Username Derivations

    Um...I don't think there is much of a story. I really, really love punk rock. And Spork came from a username generator. So, there. That's the story! I was going ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: New Greenies!

    Congratulations, everyone! :D (Also, Jagged's avvie is amazing.)

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day October 2010 Check-In

    I'll get in as many as I can between rounds of my tournament. :D Basically, I'll try to get about 30 today.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pokemon Re-Imagined by an artist

    Charmander, Haunter, and Ghastly look really cool. But what in the world happened to Oddish and Togepi? D: It's pretty cool to see stuff like that reimagined. xD

    Oct 10, 2010


Carpe Diem
— Catullus