User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Other Poetry Re: Rooms and War (title is ughh :/)

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :) So, the beginning, for me, was a rough start. But the interjection of German kept me reading. The middle is ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Well, I joined this summer, and I must say, I miss YWS. I really do. School started for me in September, my senior year, which means UNIVERSITY applications. Of course, ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here!

    Hey Zon! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk. But you can call me Sporks or Sporky. Or even Leslie. (: What kind of stories do you write? What's your favorite book? ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm Beka.

    Hey Beka! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk, also known as Sporks, Sporky, Spork, or...that punky little Spork. Or, normal people call me Leslie. Anywho, I'm glad your search was successful! ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Fug. What the fug? Fug you! That's fugged up. (:

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a cooler custom title than the one I have. :P

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Essay and You

    Hey there Kate! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this. :D What I like: -Cute Idea. It's really, really a sweet idea for a cute little poem. -The couplets. A lot ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Re: You Won't See This

    A/N: I wrote this in honor of my baby niece, who recently passed away. I just wanted to post it because I kind of like it, and I want some ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    Ooh, I like the desk suggestion. I also like the idea of scribbling in a notebook. My suggestion? I tossed around the idea of "bulletin board." Like, I don't know ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: no longer belongs to me.

    Hi CannonBall! So, I like this. The syntax, in my opinion adds to the poem. I saw where you said that what you've posted is from Italian, so I won't ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicidal Moon

    Hey! I'm Sporks and I'm going to I really rather like this. It has a nice rhythm and flow to it. The rhyme scheme is very well done. The imagery ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Entities Amalgamated in Force of Being.

    Hey there! So, this is nice and all. I like the word choice, it's pretty, but there's no substance. You need to find something concrete about which to make this ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A shallow puddle

    Hey there Victoria! I'm Sporks and I'll join in with these reviewers. I must say that I disagree with most of the "corrections" that were made by Truth. Not every ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To accomplish

    My turn to have a go at this! I'm Sporks, by the way. Exhausted from crying, the little girl fell on her knees. Why is she crying? The cold snow ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Eight (Part 2 of 2)

    *my apologies, it posted twice.*

    Nov 28, 2010


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon