-
Re: Perseverance (chapter two)
Hey Renn! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. I'm going to go through your chapter, offering feedback and corrections as I read. Technical problems will be in red, ...
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 4 [Snowflake]
Jashy! Sporky is here for an unsolicited review, mostly because I really love The Lockets. :) I'm going to go through it word-by-word because, well, because I can. :P Technical ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Hello Again, Christmas.
Iceprincess! Sporks here for a fantastic, swashbuckling, ace review. Or something like that. I have to say before I get into obscure things, that I truly like this poem. And ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: In Autumn's Blind Embrace (Found Poetry)
Found Poetry...it's something I like to do when I have writer's block, which I have currently. Wikipedia says, "FOUND POETRY is poetry created by taking words, phrases, and sometimes whole ...
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Mask
Hey Sachi! First off, this poem is on a subject many people can relate to, which is good because there's mass appeal. The only problem is that since everyone feels ...
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Greetings! ^^
Hey there Perviguana! (Can I say, I really like your username?) Tervetuloa! (I can't guarantee I spelled that correctly.) Anyway, I'm SporkPunk, but no one really calls me that. They ...
Dec 26, 2010 -
Re: Hello :)
Hi there Sachi! May I call you that as a nickname? :D I'm SporkPunk, but people round here usually call me anything but that. :P Sporks, Spork, Sporky, Sporkinator...I answer ...
Dec 26, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Little Baby Pines by SUNBEARS! (:
Dec 26, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for...having exactly ten less reviews than I do! :P
Dec 26, 2010 -
Re: The Elegy of Shinji Ikari
Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. I wont review from the fanfic point, simply because I'm not familiar with this particular anime, though I do like anime. ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: 5 reasons why these kind of people are better.
I'm so happy you wrote this. If only everyone on the internet had as much reason. :P
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: Big Drama, Big Heart: Chapter One
Hey there!(: I'm SporkPunk, and I'll be reviewing this today. I'm going to go through your piece fairly thoroughly. Red is technical mistakes, green is for word choice, and purple ...
Dec 22, 2010 -
Re: A Stir of Shadows (an excerpt)
Hey Dino! It's Spork, and I'll review this today.(: Red is spelling, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. “You know I enjoy games and all , Síla ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Selfish
Ooh, another attempt at poetry. Let's hope it's not a brilliant failure, hmm? :D Sure, that’s okay Take your time. It’s not like I have anywhere to be. You, O ...
Dec 18, 2010 -
Re: Hazel-chapter 3
Hey Sakura! Sorry this took me so long. :C But I'm here now! Red is grammar, green is word choice, and purple is my commentary. :smt003 Adalyn lay on the ...
Dec 16, 2010
