User avatar

SporkPunk

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Infamous ch2 part 1

    Hey there Wheadee! I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this today. What I usually do is go through the piece line-by-line and correct anything, offering up explanations and comments as ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Future's Not So Far Away

    Hey nike, I'm going to review this! :D I'll go through it line by line, using a color-coded system. Red is for technical errors, green for word choice, and purple ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I've Been Known

    Haha thanks guys. :) I'm glad I decided not to.

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I've Been Known

    ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for registering in 2009.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I absolutely love Black Ops.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. Imagine that.

    Sekka! :D Welcome! I'm happeh you joined us. You're going to get addicted to this site like I am. I was going to reply to this last night when you ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Something to Live With

    Hey there luxy! :D Sporks here as promised. I'm going to go through your whole piece as I review. Rain poured down the sides of my house as my alarm ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    It's not problem---thank you for requesting! Next, por favor. (:

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures Chapter 1

    Hey Tedus! Sporks here for a review. Sorry it took so long, I've just been swamped in regards to midterm exams and stuff like that. Now, I go through pieces ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having less than one hundred posts. :D

    Jan 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    Thanks for requesting! Your review is done! Next, please! :smt003

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Hey Bubbles! Sporks here, as requested. :D I go through the story, making comments as I read. Technical errors are in red, word choice suggestions are in green, and my ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicholas : Part One {final edit}

    Hey there! Sporks here as promised for a review! I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, which means I'll go through the piece, correcting things and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    ASK FOR REVIEWS, PEOPLE. :] 'Kay, thanks.

    Jan 6, 2011


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende