User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The legend of PAUL 5290. (Not a bible story, thanks MoMo!)

    Hey there Milk! :] Sporks here for a review. I'm not going to be able to give this a serious review, but I'll give you some general comments. It's really ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Redneck Club Fightf

    Hey futbol! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this today. Okay, so, I really think this could use some work. Mostly for the grammar errors, and a bit for the characterization. ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Re: A Random Conversation With a Robot.

    Hey Brook! :) I'm Sporks, but normal people call me Leslie. Ahh, this was cute. It made me smile. :) It also reminded me of the time I had a ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince in all but name; Experimental chapter 1

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk, and I'll review this for you today. (: “PREPARE TO TASTE CRYSTAL BITCHES!” Comma after "crystal." standing oblation, "ovation." Oblation is like tithing. In case you ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Freedom Awaits: Chapter 1

    Hey there Muffin! Welcome to YWS! :] I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. Since your chapter is short, I'm going to go line-by-line to make sure I'm as thorough ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Prologue

    Hey there writer! :] I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. :) Grammar and other technical things Poverty had been complete fiction to me, until I learnt about it. This ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Uprising Ch.1

    It's here, it's finally here! He’d been wandering around for hours, days. They let him go without a word. Just as he had no idea why they let him go, ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: First Photos---Ever!

    I've always loved photography---but more as a spectator than anything. But now, in my photography class, I'm learning about it, and I want to share some photos that were part ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    Hey Jashie! :) I'm very sorry this took me so long, but I've been so busy these past few days, and the few free moments I did have, I lacked ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Princess who? Who said we had to be prim and proper?

    Hey there Kais! Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk and I'll review this today. Now, I'll be upfront with you. This has a lot of errors, ones that really detract from ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ambrosia Walk

    Hi, Lily! This...isn't exactly a story. It's, like the reviewer above me said, a monologue. An almost bland one. The details are given with almost robotic precision, distancing the reader ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Miz Madison

    Hey there! Review time! Well, Quillie got the majority of the errors. I really liked this, and didn't find it racist at all. You're simply showing a dialect of the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Tree of Vita (Part I)

    Hey there! I'm going to cut to the chase and review this, but just so you know I'm SporkPunk and welcome to YWS. new, unknown world revealed itself. You said ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Three)

    Hey there again! Time for another review. :) Technical Thingies Just as I was ready to leave , the professor decided to call me over to her desk. The first ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Two)

    Hey there! I'm SporkPunk and I'll be reviewing this today. Grammar, Spelling, and Beyond Okay, so I only noticed a few errors. I'll show you an example of each, and ...

    Jan 30, 2011


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe