User avatar

SporkPunk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grilled Confetti Tube Socks And Parachutes

    Hello there, EdgarAllan! Okay, first thing's first. Grammar. There were quite a few errors I caught. Most of these are simple to fix; I suggest proofreading, such as reading the ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    I'm completely movie obsessed. :] Here's an off-the-top-of-my-head list: Donnie Darko--quite possibly my favorite movie. Ever. And that cover of Mad World is heartbreaking. A Clockwork Orange The Rock

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    W-Waterfalls :D

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is...the SporkPunk! :D and this is with less pale. xD My sister took this with a webcam, so the quality is...not brilliant.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: GoldenQuill's Tropical Shack of Reviewing [Accepting] :}

    Hi! Can you review my work? It's called Oxygen Thief and it's in Science Fiction Short Stories. This is the first work I've posted to YWS. :D The link is ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Oxygen Thief

    He lay on the hill, hands tucked behind his head. The soft blades of grass tickled the back of his neck. He looked skyward, dreamily watching the blue-grey clouds skulk ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I want it all

    Hi Greed! So I'm SporkPunk, and I'm new here too. Hey, you're a senior now like me! Yay class of 2011! Welcome to YWS, and from one newbie to another, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Thank you all for the welcome! :] What kind of video games do you like, Lydia? I usually play games like pokemon, rock band, guitar hero, final fantasy, god of ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Imminence

    I really like the use of second person/future tense. Wonderfully unique. At least, I haven't read anything like this before. As for anything grammar related, I can't find anything blatantly ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wake

    Hi peanut! This is my first review, I hope it goes well. :) I agree with beckiw on the consistency. The woulda/would have transition threw me off just a bit, ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hi everyone! So, I'm new here. I've lurked here once, and I have to say everyone here is an amazing writer. I finally decided to make an account here as ...

    Jun 23, 2010


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables