-
Re: Imagine... a WW2 novel
Hello, Sillyducky! :D I'm SporkPunk. Let's get right to the review, then. Nit-picks. Overall your grammar is great, but here are a few things I noticed. mousetraps that her father ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: New person over here!!!
Hiya Mikey/Adeera! I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks or Sporky. (My real name is Leslie but I don't like my name much.) Welcome to YWS! I'm kind of ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Random thoughts
Hey Ragtime! SporkPunk here to review your thoughts. I have nothing to nit-pick grammatically. You write very well, and I believe Jayleigh got anything incorrect. As for the rest of ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Battle of Dulenvale: Prologue
Hiya Isabella! I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks. Or Sporky. Whichever. :D So, grammatically speaking, I couldn't find anything, really. And your writing is so polished, if there ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread
Four so far. :D I'd have more done if I could stay away from facebook, and if I wasn't IM-ing a friend. What a week to join YWS! :] EDIT: ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Immerse Yourself
Hiya LightDevil! SporkPunk here. :D Okay so, for grammar. You don't have too much wrong. Just one thing I noticed that stuck out. You use "you're" when you mean "your." ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Forsaken Rose [Chapter 1]
Hi Jeanette! Sporks here to review. So, grammar. I couldn't find anything majorly incorrect, and if there is anything, I'm very sure a round of proofreading will fix it. :D ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Meeting Elena Newbury
Hello, Smiley! SporkPunk here to review your work. :) GoldenQuill got the most of the grammar, I only have a couple things to add. However, the way Elena presented herself ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 02~
Hiya, Currer! I'm no fan of twilight, but I saw you only had one review, so I decided to help you out. Unfortunately, there are very many errors that need ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: parallels
Hi, Shaundeman! Let's get right to the review. Grammar. So I found a few errors, nothing too major. There were some commas missing, a quotation mark misplaced, some wrong word ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my hair. :) I'm thinking about adding a bright orange streak for the summer. And seriously, everyone here is very pretty/good-looking/whatever adjective you wish
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Bands you loathe
Miley. Justin. The JoBros. Miranda Cosgrove...basically, everything these children's networks churn out and dare to call music. It's just...a marketing campaign. I wonder if they're aware they're not
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title
"Intense Candyland" is a dystopian, futuristic novel about a one-world government in a nation known as Candyland. King Kandy rules the Gingerbread People, so named for their golden tan complexions ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: The Girl Without Keys
GoldenQuill! It's Sporks! :D Before I begin my review, I want to thank you for reviewing my work. Also, the title of that picture is a line from one of ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Sepia To Darkness (Part 1 of zombie story)
Hey, Aspiring! This is one of my first few reviews, hopefully I'm getting the hang of this. Grammatically speaking, I can't find anything noticeable, and judging by your amount of ...
Jun 26, 2010
