User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Lounge, The Re: What brands are in your make-up bag?

    I'm definitely neither cool nor a boy, I suppose. This thread reminded me that I need to get around to cleaning out my make-up bag. I have too much, and ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Hi Yuri! :D I was wondering if you could review my piece? Here's the information: Genre: Sci-Fi Title: The Robot With Human Hair, Prologue. (It's a working title for now, ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bluelight (formerly known as The Robot...Human Hair)

    I made some edits, added a bit more description. :D

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bluelight (formerly known as The Robot...Human Hair)

    The title will make more sense if/when I post more. This time, it's relevant! Though not immediately apparent. This is a prologue for LavenderBlue's contest. Wish me luck! Oh, and ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    How'd you know, Bolt?! ...Mehh maybe I need to stop posting that stuff on YouTube. xD TUBM knows what I mean when I say, "Get in the TARDIS!" : )

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Sporks bounding into the room excitedly, brandishing a sleek, smallish, black case for everyone to see. "I've new glasses now! I can see without that stupid crack in the lens!" ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mystery Science Theater 3000 aka MST3K

    I love this show; I usually watch it on Netflix. Though I think, if one looks in the right place, they're online. xD I like the one about "What to ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Black and Blue ch.1

    Hello, Dreamy! Sporks here. :D Okay, since you're aware of the quotes, I won't go into those. But there are a few other nit-picks. First off, spacing. The regular-colored font ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I got twelve, which is three less than I had hoped. But in my defense, there was this novel sitting on my nightstand. xD I might go cram in three ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hiya, Lia! :D Welcome to YWS! I'm SporkPunk. Call me Sporks or something to that effect. xD There are some FAQ threads and a welcome message here in the welcome ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Face(less)book Chapter 2

    Eiggy Piggy, hello! :D So, the review. Lluvialover covered a bunch of the grammatical mistakes here, and there are quite a few more. Try proofreading next time, and also use ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Everywhere Is Flashing Puppy-love. chapter 1

    Hiya, Kado! :D Sporks here. So, just a few general grammar nit-picks. One, your numbers, such as 16 or 10 or 5. I know it's kind of a pain, but ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Re: Slightly Unusual Happenings In Normal Life 1.

    Hello Tala! Sporks here. :D Okay, so grammar. The only thing I'm going to point out is your dialogue. Each time a new character speaks, you need to begin a ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *looks out nervously* Hello...

    Hello, Liz! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm SporkPunk, more commonly called Sporks or Sporky or something to that effect. I'm a newbie too, kind of. Yeah, it's still my first ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story (Part 1)

    Hello there, f1shes! I agree with the corrections night owl suggested, and I agree with ziggiefred. Putting space between the paragraphs would be a great idea. I found the story ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe