User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bluelight: Chapter 1

    She looked up at the purple-blue sky, observing the swollen grey clouds. The wind picked up, lifting strands of her curly hair. She smiled and inhaled. “It’s going to rain, ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delicacies

    Hello ReadySetStay! :D Sporks here for a review. Grammar: Bold =my corrections There are a few parts I noticed, stuff that could probably be caught in proofreading. Here are a ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting adjusted

    Hi Drawers! Sporks here to review. :) Congrats on your A, by the way! Grammar: I only found a couple things to point out, otherwise your grammar is quite good. ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does anyone keep a blog like tumblr etc?!

    I have one currently; it's where I post short writing pieces I've created for writing prompt blog sites. I'm going to start another one, maybe, of thoughts. Though I don't ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Sup.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo...

    Hi! :D So I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks or Sporky. Or whatever floats your boat. Welcome to YWS! So, some stuff you should do first would be ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Alec...see this CompUnit 5XZ? I designed that.

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you are met there by Zombie Mussolini, who recruits you to his Singing and Dancing Troupe™ comprised of various forms of undead and other societal rejects. This troupe's ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Damselfly

    Hiya, Blackbird! Sporks here for a review. So, what first caught my attention was your title. Good choice using the image of a damselfly and the connotation of it being ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Hello my name is Ebony-- sorry, ENOBY Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way - totally not related to Gerard Way, but I wish I was cause he's a major hottie." Win! :D ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Shanaqualeesha D'esiree Whamadyahalifax Jones. :smt003

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Impostors! (ISMKAD was awesome) :smt045

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: JulNoWriMo - Until Next Year!

    I'm going to do this, I know I'm joining a bit late, but yeah. :] I think I'm going to set my goal for 25,000 because this is my first ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!

    Hiya! :D

    Jul 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Almost There

    Hiya, HelloKittyFreak! SporkPunk here. (I really love Hello Kitty too!) Grammar. I couldn't find anything outstanding, except for this part: and I left my phone in my most-likely-ex-boyfriend. I'm ass

    Jun 30, 2010


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena